Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jesus Paid It All....

 That song has been on my mind all week.. Maybe because its from our church drama that we had for several years and usually we have just finished up Preparing and Performing.. Or maybe because I just have it on my heart.. To remember that Jesus Paid the ultimate Price so that I didn't have too! He died on the cross so that I might live eternally.  My Jesus....... 
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.

7 comments:

matty said...

Funny how a hymn can circle 'round one's brain, isn't it?? I listen to J. Vernon McGee every day and this is his "theme" music. Thus, I wake up singing it or going to bed singing it (depending on which broadcast I listened to that day).

Happy Easter!

Love the new banner, btw. What a fabulous old building. What was it originially? It looks like a house...

*~*~*~*~Tonia said...

The old building is one of the original outbuildings. I am thinking it was a chicken house from the way it looks. It also has an old incubator in it called a Super Hatcher and and old heater. We live in the original farm house. I like the fact they probably used rock they picked up here to build it. There use to be a barn but it collapsed a couple of years ago.

goatpod2 said...

I love that song! Have a blessed Easter.

Blessings,

Amy

Kelle said...

Absolutely, AMEN! Praise be to God!

Blessings for your Resurrection Day,
Kelle

Faye Henry said...

Easter Blessings to you and your, Tonia..
We saw an Easter drama on Good Friday called the Three Thieves.. It was awesome..
I, too love your header. The old building is beautiful...

Brenda said...

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. The photos of the girls are beautiful! I too am so glad that Jesus Paid it All and set the Captives free.

Feral Female said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!