Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ahhh Yess Green!......


Not what I intended for the table!Lol
Don't worry I wash it off before eating at it!
We ate supper out there tonight.

The Whey Gathering...

The Ultimate Lazy......

She was eating the whole time!

Sunshine looking good despite one hip lower than the other.

Sissy relaxin'!

Most everyone grazing..

Lazy Cat aka Nala...
 Planted more potatoes today.. I still have some to plant. I have another spot picked out I think for them. The 3 goats I am milking are doing well. Not an over flow of milk thanks to the 5 babies still here. 3 are sold and will be leaving soon. I have 2 boys left. One is Mariah's Boy, Skittles. I really don't want to butcher him. I do have some one that wants to buy them if they aren't on the bottle so if they are still here I will give them a call.
 The green and the sunshine is doing me a world of good!  I don't know how you all farther north survive. Sometimes I even consider moving farther south but only when its really cold! It don't last long enough for me to think about that seriously!
 Kyle is working on a screen door for the backdoor. YEAH!! I am so excited!
Have a good night everyone!
O Give thanks unto the Lord for he is Good!

9 comments:

TJ said...

It's so nice to see green somewhere! And to think about eating supper outside again....

Brenda said...

Your animals all look so happy. Is that Hobo relaxing on your table?

Cheryl @ The Farmer's Daughter said...

I've enjoyed your photos. Those bunnies are just adorable! Isn't this weather wonderful?

Teresa said...

fun! I've got me some of them lazy goats too! must be Spring!

Laura said...

Those are some relaxed, happy animals, makes we want to take a nap.

Julze said...

ah Spring is in your air and the goaties are loving it! :-)

I wish it was potato-planting time here. I am missing home-grown tatties!

Blessings to you,
Julia

matty said...

How happy everyone looks! You are ahead of me on planting. We have had so much rain that I can stir the yard....

Move here! LOL I need another goat buddy!

Trisha said...

So nice to see some green! Looks like such a relaxing day :)

goatpod2 said...

Nice pictures! We're starting to see green here as well.

Blessings,

Amy