Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Natural Goat Link

I found a goat link I wanted to share with my goat friends!
Waltz's Ark It has  a LOT of natural/herbal info! I haven't even begin to read it all.
 Under the Apple Cider Vinegar I may have found  something to help with issues I have had here. I use to keep it in their water on a regular basis and never seemed to have any issues with Copper..  ACV is high in potassium helps with the uptake and processing of copper, calcium, and phosphorous. I had kept it in their water year around before and had slacked off since we had moved... So I am getting it in their water and will see if we have an improvement in general condition!!
 But I wanted to share this link with everyone. And remember that we have to take into consideration different areas may need more or less of certain things. Here in Missouri we have high humidity and alot of rain in the spring and summer which contribute to high levels of parasites if things are managed properly. Especially if they are overcrowded  you will have more issues.
 So anyways just wanted to share.. I hope everyone has a great evening!

9 comments:

the Goodwife said...

Thanks for sharing this! I just checked it out a bit!

matty said...

Great! Thanks for sharing! It is now in my bookmarks!

MilkMaid09 said...

Thanks! I'm always looking for more natural products!

goatpod2 said...

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,

Amy

Deanna said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and the sun shines down on you.

Mrs. Mike said...

ACV does a multitude of incredible feats, does it not?

Brenda said...

What a great site! Thanks for sharing. :D

small farm girl said...

Thanks!!! I really need something like this. Expecially with this whole goat thing being a new experience for me.

Michelle said...

Thanks, I'm going to check it out. I just posted on the herbal formula I have been using with my goats & the link to Mollys herbals/ FiasCo farm. It will be interesting to compare the info between the sites.