Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Man of Many Talents!


Kyle has been working on a porch swing
 for my Brother and his family.
 He has patterned it after ours but its a little bigger.

Showing me how the back will be..
It will be rounded off too..

It will be long enough to seat 3 adults.
It will definitely be stout enough to hold them!Lol
 He is good about that stuff!
 Just had to bragg on him a little! I will be sure to post a pic when its done! I get to do the staining..... Lol
Have a good night all!

10 comments:

matty said...

Really nice! I am looking forward to swing weather myself!

Trisha said...

Porch swings are the best! We talked about putting one up, but for now we have to rockers :) Bring on the warm weather!

Brenda said...

Wow! He is really talented! That's a really nice porch swing. I had one (not that nice though) on the back porch at my house in Branson. It was my favorite place to unwind. Swinging can be so relaxing .......

Julze said...

oh What a wonderful talented husband you have, Tonia! I can't wait to see the finished product. :-)

Rural Rambler said...

That is going to be a beautiful swing Tonia! A porch just isn't a porch without a swing :) We have two rockers on our front porch and then the door at the other end. If I thought I had the room we would have a swing, I miss having one! Kyle is doing a wonderful job, it looks like it would be comfortable to sit in :)

Feral Female said...

He`s doing a great job!

Anke said...

Tonia, the swing is going to be wonderful! Yeah for your talented hubby!

the Goodwife said...

That's wonderful! Glad you bragged on him!

goatpod2 said...

Looks very nice so far!

Blessings,

Amy

Mrs. Mike said...

I love a handy husband(cute, cute, cute)!
I think after book shelves, porch swing is on the docket.