Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm Here!!!!

 Babies are all growing! Will try to get new pics soon. The 1st litter of baby bunnies will be weaning after next week. I got a virus on my main PC so its in the shop. My virus protection caught it but before I could click "clean" it shut it down!.... This pc isn't being cooperative and is going in when I pick up the other one.  I have healed up from my fall. A friend that does massage therapy did a Neuro Something or the other. TO help my body heal better. Had the first go around today. While its not the relaxing massage that most people think of it definitely has made a difference already.
  Its suppose to be in the 70's this next weekend (woohoo)and we have something going on just about every day!!... I am a little tired just thinking about it..LOL
 I am so thankful for all the blessings God has seen fit to bless us with. 
  I hope everyone is well! Have a blessed week!

12 comments:

Verde Farm said...

We are suppose to hit 70 here on Friday-I am so excited. Can’t wait to see new baby pics. Bunnies too :) Isn’t it the worst when your computer isn’t cooperating. I just hate it.

Brenda said...

I'm looking forward to the warmer weather too! I'm glad the massage is making you feel better. She's a pretty cool lady. :D

small farm girl said...

70'ss here this weekend too! Love it!!!!! We are going to be just as busy. Can't wait for the baby pictures!

Rural Rambler said...

Good to hear all is well there Tonia and glad you found something to help with the issues after the fall. Enjoy the week, it is going to be beautiiful!

Missouri Gal said...

I need to go to your friend. My neck is hurting. Glad you got oodles of babies! Have a wonderful day!

MilkMaid09 said...

Yay on the weather! We're going to get some of that too, only not quite 70's. Good luck w/ the work - we'll be out and about too.

Sheryl at Providence Acres Farm said...

Love spring on the farm with lots of babies! I, too, am thankful for all that God has blessed us with!

I work in a massage clinic. The work they do is amazing! I hope it helps.

Nezzy said...

Woohoo...maybe spring is on the way after all!!!

Sorry about the computer...bummer! Stinkin' virus!!!

Girl I hope the massage does the trick for ya so you can get to feelin' better.

God bless and have a wonderful day!!! :o)

Feral Female said...

We`re supposed to near 60 today! Yee-haw!

Deanna said...

I'm glad you are doing ok and got a little help with the healing process.

Your daffodils are ahead of mine. I'm jealous!

Shanster said...

Isn't it nice? I think spring is really and truly HERE!

Faye Henry said...

HI DEAR.. JUST WANTED TO SAY HI AND HOPE YOU GET FEELING BETTER SOON...
GOD BLESS