Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We Had Some BABIES!


Trust me they are in there!!
She is such a good momma!...
All nice and snug in mom's nice little fur-lined and topped nest..

This is one...
 I am thinking to Blacks and a Gray/Blue with possible other colors..
One of the Blacks may end up gray though.
We will see when they get fur...

Nala...
All scruffy looking
 because they wont stay out from underneath the van!
Momma cat and Babies are all scheduled for the snip and clip next Friday!!
 I am thinking that our other rabbit may not be pregnant... Tomorrow is her last possible day... I really hope she is but its looking really doubtful right now..
 Nothing from Sunshine or Abby.... Tomorrow is the full moon... We will see... Dragging it out like this..

16 comments:

Mandy said...

Awww, I get those in another month I can't wait!!!

Rural Rambler said...

Baby Bunnies! Warm days, longer days! It's feeling lots like Spring Tonia! Lets enjoy it while we can :)

Mrs. Bee said...

First I thought you meant the baby goats were here.
Then I thought rabbits.
Kittens?
You live in a regular nursery!
Spring...I am ready for it!

Becky said...

AWW! Love new babies! What breed is that one again? Is your Hotot the one you think missed? Jacob has a littler of Californians due early next week! She SEEMS baby-ful, so crossing fingers!
Any goat babies yet??

Carol............. said...

Naked little things! How adorable. Nothing like having new life around the farm.

the Goodwife said...

Baby bunnies are so fun the way they pop like popcorn when you put your hand in to check them!

Hmmm, perhaps you'll have babies by tomorrow night!

~Tonia said...

Sorry I forgot to say these are the Holland Lop Babies!!

Trisha said...

So very cute! Spring must be coming!!

Julze said...

awww...I guessed you were holding a wee kit! I look forward to seeing future pics as they grow!

Feral Female said...

Aww bunny babies! They are so cute.

Deanna said...

So sweet. They grow from that little ball so quickly. A photo a week from now will look so different!

Aren't you loving these warmer temperatures? I'm going to head outside just for the heck of it in a few minutes!

goatpod2 said...

Congrats on the baby bunnies! Hope all goes well with the spaying and neutering.

Amy

matty said...

What sweet babies! Aren't they so tinsey!??

tattytiara said...

OH! Did I ever pick the right day to happen by your blog!

Shanster said...

CUTE!

small farm girl said...

Love babies!!!! One thing that's nice with rabbits, you don't have very long to wait. lol