Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Looking Around....

 At the world right now is Plain Scary!... Being human it's easy to get sidetracked, scared and worried when we take our eyes off God. But that is where faith comes in..
 I am human and I worry. I am a mom and I worry!... I see things happening and its awful to think What If?.. But I have hope and peace in Jesus. He has promised to keep us and to NOT worry when we see these things happening. That the end is not yet till all these things happen.
 Anxiety, doubt and worry have no place in my life yet it tries to creep in. I have to get re-centered and my eyes back on HIM.. Praying For Faith, Trust and Peace in our life and family..
Reinforce it to my children and help them to understand that He will take care of us. 
 We will do what we can and leave the rest to God..... No matter what keep praying and learning His Word.

Matthew 6:25-34
 25 Therefore I say unto you. take No thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; Yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are you not much better than they?
 27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That not even Solomon in all his glory was arrayed like one of these.  
30 Wherefore if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is and tomorrow cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?
 31 Therefore take no thought , saying what shall we eat? or, What we shall drink? or, Wherewithall shall we be clothed?
 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knows that you have need of all these things.
33. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow; for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficeint unto the day is the evil thereof.

7 comments:

Blondee said...

Very good post!

the Goodwife said...

Amen! God is in control, even when it feels as if we are carreening wildly out of orbit! The world is a scary place....I don't know how folks who don't believe get by.

matty said...

Amen!

MilkMaid09 said...

It does seem like the world is in chaos. I'm glad I'm not in charge! I don't know how people do it who don't have God - it's easier for us Christians, we only have to give our problems to Him.
I'm also thankful for my place in the country - it's easier to stay positive when I look out my window and it's peaceful and simple.

Nezzy said...

Now aren't we a crazy bunch??? He says to cast our care upon him and what do we do....worry!!! We are just plumb silly. Can't ya just see God doin' that V~8 smack and sayin'," when are they ever gonna get it???" Heeehehehe!!!

God bless ya and have a fantastic day filled with no worries!!! :o)

Brenda said...

Very good encouraging words! It's pretty easy to let worry slip up on us. It's so subtle in its beginning and then can have us bound tight before we know it. And, how quickly worry flees when we trust in the Lord to care for our needs.

Blessings! :D

Mrs. Mike said...

You posted this for me!
I have been praying this week that Christ keep me from hand wring and the Holy Spirit lead me to the knowledge I need to prepare my family for whatever the future holds.
Go, sister, go!