Monday, February 7, 2011

Cabin Fever....

 Have I ever said how Claustrophobic I am???.. Well lets just say I am extremely Claustrophobic!.. I think the house is shrinking too.. Can't... Breathe... Please nooo more white stuff! I will take mud(I think) if its nice and warm... A little sun.. green grass... that's all I want really.....
 Okay I haven't really lost it completely Its around here somewhere.. I think.. Whatever "It" is..

Candice with Jack and Moses..
 They are trying to sweet talk her to let them out.

Abby and Mariah in the back looking Very pregnant.
April checking out the scarf blowing around..

Sasha watching the girls sledding.

Mariah's Pregnant Belly!
 She had twins as a 1st freshener last year...
 She wasn't Near as big and the boys were big!
  We have 5 days to baby bunnies and I think at least one is pregnant. I haven't felt the other momma to see.. Its suppose to be up in the 40-50's this weekend so praying they hold off till then..  Goat baby due dates start too. This Thursday is day 145!!... Sunshine and Abby look like they will be first... That leaves Hope and Mariah.. and that will be all the kidding this year.. hmmm This should be a breeze... HAHAHA... Sorry blame it on cabin fever things that were previously Not funny are Hilarious right now.  
  I did get my room rearranged and organized Once Again!! Been working on a few inside projects. The girls are doing well on their school work.. They don't get snow days!lol We take Bright Sunshiny Spring days!! None of this Snow day stuff! Lol
 I have found out my basement is to cold to start plants in even lettuce.. They are all stunted and barely growing.. I will have to work on a way to get  a little bit of heat down there to get things going.. We still have a green house coming but the basement would work for winter time starting of Pepper plants and such. Which I was hoping to have the pepper plants started already but to cold...
 The days seem to be slowly drifting by.. Feel like I am moving in Slllooooowwww Mooootiooooon..  We are waiting on several things for other things to happen and it can get a little crazy waiting..
 Oh and I would also like to say for all of those that posted on my Rambling blog about my church and possibilities... Thank You! For sharing your stories and advice. It was all much appreciated! I did send an email to our pastor explaining things. Asking for his advice and guidance on this. The decision does ultimately rest with us but he is there for the purpose of guiding the people under his care. He may know things we don't and be able to help us make a decisions..
 Well I guess that's it for now.. I will now go cover up my head in the bed and think SPRING.....

13 comments:

Faye Henry said...

Good Morning, dear.. I wish you were here Tonia and looking out my window with me.. The snow is soooo high I can not see the street. Terry cleared the snow from our roof so it would not cave in..lol
Yes, I agree... Where is SPRING?
Blessings...

Brenda said...

Spring will get here .... it really will! I love that last photo. I can almost smell the green grass and flowers.

Just remember this ... "This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it." He has made this day and knows what it holds. It's your choice to rejoice in what He has made. :D

Becky said...

We are suppose to have more snow! The wind is howling and it's cold, but no snow as of yet. Supposedly we have a 100% chance.
Spring can't get here fast enough.
Love your goat pics! What kind of buns do you have due?

OurCrazyFarm said...

If spring ever gets to your place would you send it up North Tonia??! I am just now getting spring fever, too, and looking forward to all those outside projects. They are predicting upper 20's for this weekend which will be a heat wave~ and they're even giving us hope of some sun to go with it. Hope all goes well with the kiddings! We have 2-3 more weeks to wait and I am getting very impatient for that, too:))

goatpod2 said...

Can't wait for Spring either! I'm getting things ready for our vacation to the South in 2 weeks!

Blessings,

Amy W.

Nancy said...

We, too, are looking forward to the 40s this weekend! I can't wait. But like you, choosing between mud and snow is confusing.

I have to start thinking about starting seeds as well. I can't start too soon -- or the seedlings get too leggy before spring.

Hang in there, girlfriend. Sooner than later, we'll be posting about green, green, green! :)

Kelle said...

Feeling it too Tonia! It's especially hard this winter, for us anyway. Because it's been such an unseasonably warm winter. Now that I'm eager for Spring, wouldn't you know it it's snowing and bitter cold! A storm front moved in and is here to stay until Thurs. We've already received 5-6" of snow and this morning it was -9, PTL no windchill! Also added to this I have no vehicle, the menfolk are still working on it in the evening*sigh* Praying it's all fixed and ready to go by Friday, for Cortney's Driver's Ed class!

At least we KNOW Spring is headed our way*wink*
Blessings,
Kelle

tree ocean said...

you'll have a full house next year when you let the guys at those pretty does this fall! LOL

I see bare in those photos! In your field ..maybe it blows off there? But we have soooo much snow on the ground here-3 or four feet! and I need to go shovel some of the driveway because it is really closing in! snow banks you can't see over at every street corner! Yah, spring fever!!!!!

Jennifer said...

It is snowing again right now, the last foot of snow we got never melted. (sigh) I am SO ready for Spring!

Shanster said...

Spring is coming! Feb is hard...cold and we are all itchin for the sun and warmth... hang in there! I'll have to live vicariously thru your does since I didn't breed this year.

small farm girl said...

Right there with ya!!!!!

Feral Female said...

Hang in there! We got more snow yesterday here, it just doesn`t seem to want to stop!

Spring is coming soon!

Deanna said...

More snow today... sigh.

You are going to be very busy with all the new babies. I gave up years ago trying to start plants from seeds. Maybe I need to consider giving that a go again... or maybe not....