Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sunshiny Day.....


We had LOTS of Sunshine today...
The animals were laying out everywhere..

Moses and Jack...
You know Jack's purpose in life is to be a Pillow!

Eddie one of the wethers...

Sunshine enjoying the well Sunshine!Lol

April Soaking it up!

Ethel and Sasha rubbing their heads on the tree..
Sadly the tree did NOT survive goats!lol

Poor Abby she looks like a Barrel with toothpicks for legs..


 Yes they have THREE other pans with food!
But they all have to eat out the ONE!!

Sasha Spotted me when I came out the backdoor!

Mariah with Kate and Pixy behind her..
 It was a beautiful thing today Alll that Bright Yellow Shiny Warm stuff!!

11 comments:

Julze said...

awww...what a lovely family of goats you have Tonia!

goatpod2 said...

We didn't have any sunshine yesterday! Nice pictures.

Amy W.

http://goatpod2.wordpress.com

Becky said...

Your goat pics make me smile! It's been nice here too! Almost springlike, but I think it's getting colder this weekend. =( Jacob has a litter of baby Havanas due this anytime, so we are on "baby watch".

Nancy said...

Looks like we're going to have one of those sunshiney days here today. Thanks for sending it my way! :)

MilkMaid09 said...

Send some of that sunshine my way! I don't mind the cold, but sunny days make it more bearable.

OurCrazyFarm said...

What beautiful goats! Love those looonngg ears! You are making me want to pack up my goats and move south~ sunshine and NO snow~ we are still buried up North!

Roundabout said...

Snowing like crazy here today & so nice to see your sunshine!

Flat Creek Farm said...

I love your goat pictures! I have an addiction to watching the Waltons every weeknight this winter (love them), and last night was an episode featuring Myrtle the Goat. It was precious! In fact, the Waltons is really the only programming I will miss when I dump DISH network in March. I live such an exciting life.. lol! -Tammy

the Goodwife said...

I love your new header! Glad you got some sun, I wish we would!

tberry29 said...

Your got your header to working right...love it!
I just love seeing pics of your goats! One day I hope to have some as well; )

small farm girl said...

They looked like they were enjoying themselves. I know I was.