Saturday, November 27, 2010

The WINNER Is.........

 First I would like to say Thank you to all of My Followers!! If it wasn't for you I would just be blogging to myself! I appreciate all the comments and emails I get from my readers! I do try to mix up the subjects of my blogs but I know the majority is probably about goats!lol... I cant help myself...
 So without any more  stringing you all out.. The winner is #18 Goatgirl she blogs at Beyond the Sidewalks . Go check her blog out and congratulate her! Goatgirl if you will email me your addy I will get your package out to you! My email is on my profile page.
 THANK YOU to all of you who entered!! I tried to link back to every-one's blog here. I cant believe I have 160+ followers! I know some of you have been following for a long time since I started blogging on Yahoo360 That was a long time ago! Its been over 2 years since I started this blog and I am enjoy sharing what I have learned and what is going on... It also helps me know I am not all that strange!Lol  I have made very real friends here in Cyberspace even though we have never met face to face.
 Again Thank You Everyone!! I am planning another Giveaway in January sometime.. Its a lot of fun!!
1. Peggy
2. Faye Henry
3. Faye Henry
4. Anke
5. Nancy-A Rural Journal
6. Nancy-A Rural Journal
7. Barbara- 3 Acre Homestead
8. Barbara-3Acre Homestead
9. Daisygoatsmom
10. Ryan
11. Ryan
12. The Farmers Daughter
13. Small Farm Girl
14. Melodie
15. Debbie
16. Jennifer
17 Nancy-Nancy's Ramblings
18. ~Goatgirl!~ WINNER!!!
19. Hannah
20. GailinVirginia
21. Kathy
22. Adirondackcountrygirl
23.Adirondackcountrygirl
24.Tabetha
25.Tabetha
26. susitravl
27. catss99
28. Osage Bluff Quilter

13 comments:

Brenda said...

Congratulations Goatgirl! I'm going to go tell her on her blog. I love reading your blog and her blog Beyond the Sidewalks too! Have a great day. :D

goatgirl said...

Wow I have never won anything! Thanks so much....you are sending a kitten..right? I want the orange and white one!!!!
And since my motto for the last few years have been simplify the sign is fitting.
Thanks you....and I love reading about goats!

the Goodwife said...

Congrats to the winner! I must have messed up when I entered cuz it looks like you didn't get it. Oh well, I'll double check next time! ;) Have a great day!

~Tonia said...

Goodwife I went back and double checked and I didnt find a comment from you about the giveaway... I am so sorry!!!

the Goodwife said...

No worries Tonia! I bet I forgot to enter the word verification ;) No big deal :)

matty said...

Congratulations! What a nice prize!

I love the new photo! I envy that building! I love love love 'em!

How's the broken leg??

Nancy said...

Congratulations Goatgirl! Enjoy your gift. I'm definitely going to check out her blog. :)

Nezzy said...

You go Goatgirl and here's sendin' her a great big CONGRATULATIONS straight from the Ponderosa.

I pray ya'll had a grand Thanksgiving and that you'll enjoy your weekend sweetie!

God bless ya :o)

Deanna said...

Congratulations to Goatgirl!

Hope you enjoyed what turned out to be a beautiful day.

Debbie said...

Congratulations to the lucky goatgirl! :) Thank you Tonia for such a nice giveaway too!

Faye Henry said...

Congrats to the winner and thanks for sharing, Tonia...
Blessings

Anke said...

Congratulations to the winner!
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Tonia.
Enjoy your Sunday,
Anke

Missouri Gal Nicole said...

Congrats to your winner. She's got cute fur babies, I just checked them out. Have a great day Tonia!