Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Back To Missouri Prop B....

I know I said I was done with this subject but I had a comment that said I didn't have enough Official info to convince her that it was not a good idea to pass Prop B...
 So I went to the State websites for the proposed laws and the current law(which I had that before you just had to click on the link on the page to see the actual laws)....
 I already have the laws that are current posted But I will post the Exact address..
Animal Care Facilities Regulations  22 pages of regulations...And that's not enough?
Dogs & Cats  I counted at least 38 sections to the law here... And that's not enough??

 Then I have the actual Prop B and what it wants to "change" (there are no changes that would actually make a difference).
Proposition B

Then the link to what Missouri has done to stop puppy mills and they are still working on them!
Operation Bark Alert But if certain people wont take the time to read I will be so kind as to post some of the content from the Official Missouri website.
From Operation Bark Alert...
 More Rescues, More Prosecutions – Enforcement Works!
Updated Sept. 28, 2010
Since the launch of Operation Bark Alert, more than 3,700 dogs have been rescued in across Missouri In 2009, Missouri saw a decrease of 164 commercial breeders thanks to the new Operation Bark Alert initiative. In 2010, Missouri the trend continues and more than 180 commercial breeders are no longer in business in Missouri.

 I would also like to say I know its not my Regular commenters not looking at all the info apparently it is people who are lurkers and never post any comments at all till they don't agree with me.. Which is fine with me its a free country. But I believe strongly in not voting yes on this as its not doing one Single Thing to stop any sort of puppy mill. Its just an Organization who has gotten to big and believes they have the right to tell other what to do. And that their way is the only way... 
 I will be so glad when this election round is over.. Its never any fun and people get so ridiculous.
Make sure you do your own research and don't take another person's word for it. By all means VOTE!

6 comments:

the Goodwife said...

Just a smile and a hug for ya girl!

Brenda said...

I appreciate your passion for this issue! And, I agree with your position.

Carla said...

I live on a farm, i breed animals, including my dog, i don't want my freedom taken away.

Deanna said...

We have been discussing this at home and totally agree that the insanity has to end. Prop B is not the answer and will hopefully be voted down.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the info!

Mrs. Mike said...

Keep up being bold with blog "lurkers". I wonder the same of my own space in the blogoshere.

Here in Washington State, same thing! Props and initiatives come up that resrict farmers from doing the job the law makers say they support. (sctaching head)