Friday, October 15, 2010

Ahhhh Fall.......

Even though that nasty "W" word follows Fall...
 I really cant NOT like Fall...
There is the cooler weather after the summer heat..
And all the colors....

I like to at least add a few mums to the porch and yard..

The colors I got this year are so pretty...

These came back from last year...
I had 5 total but the chicken murdered them!lol

I bought these yesterday at Rosewoods 
They have AWSOME Chocolate, coffee and country decor.
Then they offer seasonal things like
Mums, Pumpkins and various other things in the fall.
 Christmas is so neat there too.

Okay so it still needs a little work
 but all the mums on the porch will replace the ones
that should be next to the yellow mums in the flower bed!lol

 We are still recovering around here... It hit me bad this morning.. I did not feel good at all... 2 of the girls are better and was able to do chores this morning.. I really do not like being sick. The house gets all out of order and messy.. Everyone is cranky and tired.. It is just bad all around.. So please pray that we feel better soon! It has been almost 3 weeks now since the 1st kid got sick... Ick...
 Have a good weekend everyone!

13 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Oh, goodness, Tonia! I pray for you and your family's healing from this lengthy stuff. Your mums are beautiful! Happy Fall!! Hope you get to enjoy it to the fullest soon :) -Tammy

Brenda said...

Your mums are beautiful. Seeing these makes me want to add some for color around here. Maybe I'll have more time for that sort of thing next year. Be well!

Nancy@el vigilante said...

Love, love, love the mums! I want to get more this year, but fear I will run out of time to plant them.

So sorry you are not feeling well. Sending strength and good vibes to you and your family for a speedy recovery.

small farm girl said...

I just love mums! Yours are beautiful. I hope you all feel better soon. Nothing worse than a whole family being sick. lol

matty said...

Lovely mums! You are in my thoughts! Feel better soon!

tree ocean said...

I just slept 14 hours and feel awful. I hope you all don't have the same thing and are better now!

Great pix love your Mums!

Carol............. said...

Gorgeous mums and fall colors!

Feral Female said...

Your mums are lovely! Hope you all get better soon. We`re all grexing with a hanging on cold here and it`s getting annoying!

the Goodwife said...

Your mums are beautiful! I can't grow the darned things for some reason....

Hope you have all fully recovered from your bug!

Nezzy said...

Oh sweetie, my prayers are with you. Get to feelin' better real soon.

Mums the word, and yours are gorgeous! I only had a handful survive the winter last year. I buy the sub-zero variety and always have trouble wintering them. I always cover them up but never have great success with 'em. What I do have is really puttin' on a show thought.

Ya'll have a the most beautifully blessed 'fall' day. Feel better sweetie!!!

Deanna said...

I pray you and your entire family are feeling better. Fall weather is too pretty to be stuck inside.

Your mums are gorgeous.

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

Some people say they don't like Fall because they know what comes next. That's like saying you can't enjoy your 2 week vacation because you know you'll have to go back to work! I love Fall. Best season of the year IMO. Great pics, beautiful flowers. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Praying for you all.

Shanster said...

The mums are gorgeous. Feel better soon! Yeah, Fall is my favorite season of all!