Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Rain, Rain And More Rain!

This is what I saw almost all day
 when I looked outside.

It was desperately needed....
But that also means The yard REALLY needs Mowed!


Oh and this little friend was on the front porch.
I am hoping its one of  the babies that hatched..
 I don't know how long its takes for them to grow to this size.

Its cool out now and nice!! We haven't gotten the fence done but it will get there...
 We have company coming over this weekend for Candice's birthday. I am making flat breads and all sorts of goodies to go on it. It will be fun. But in the mean time I have errands to run, a yard and house to clean or keep clean! Along with all the other everyday things!
 I hope everyone has a good weekend!!

7 comments:

Linda said...

It sure looks purty though... I LOVE rain!

Rural Rambler said...

Tonia it is already rumbling thunder here! Just think of the cool, no humidity weekend we are going to have. Beautiful weather for Candice's birthday and company. We will be heading to the Mama's for the weekend to grill and enjoy the fall weather on her deck! Happy Birthday to Candice in case I don't get another chance :)

Brenda said...

The rain was really nice. I could just imagine that field of alfalfa and grass growing for the next cutting of hay that will take my goats through the winter! Yea!!

Enjoy the weekend and Happy Birthday to Candice. :D

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

Rainy days are opportunities to get stuff done inside. Happy birthday to Candice.

Elettra said...

Congratulations for your blog and many wishes for Candice

TJ said...

Happy Birthday Candice!
The rain is beautiful, so is all the green outside your windows!

small farm girl said...

I hope it comes this way!