Thursday, September 9, 2010

It Wont Replace Dottie But....

 It does help fill the void a little..
 So meet Dollie! 

  She is sweet little Reg. Purebred Nubian from a friend who offered Candice a good deal on her. She is a little bit younger than our babies by I think about a month. She is a little freaked out by the car ride, strange goats and leaving momma..
 And I know you don't milk the ears but aren't they Pretty??
I am sure after a little while she will be excessively friendly!Lol
Candice is going to work with her and plans on showing her next year.Right now its sweet talking and intergrating her in to her new herd.
 I hope everyone has a good weekend!

10 comments:

Linda said...

She is great! And those ears!!! WOW! Congrats!

Aunt Krissy said...

She sure is a cutie! Love the long ears.

Brenda said...

She is beautiful! I'm sure Candice and Dollie will win ribbons at the fair next year. Her ears are very pretty.

Blossom said...

What a cutie... makes me wanna see my mom's goats again! My mom, too! ;)

Rural Rambler said...

I love her face! She has cute knees too :)

small farm girl said...

Awwww! I just want to squeeze her. lol

tree ocean said...

She is so sweet! Congratulations!

Carol said...

Hello Dolly! You're the sweetest thing this side of Kansas.

R Dean said...

Cute....And photogenic too!!!

OurCrazyFarm said...

Love those ears:))) What a pretty little doe!!