Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gossip Girls, Lunatic Squash and Buck Aroma.....


Pixy and Kate Gossiping...

Shame on you girls....

Kate don't you know Pixy cant keep a secret??

Calico Jack Begging.....

Please.. if you don't let me out
 I am going to chew my way out!

Moses and Bruce wont quit!
They keep trying to impress the girls!

Red arrow indicates were the squash bed ends...
 Apparently it wont be fenced in...

I thought it was dying off...
Then there is these things every where..
MORE blooms....
  Its been a busy week around here.. Spent some time at the river with another homeschooling family. We all had fun and it was beautiful place. Friday ended up being one of those errand days where I felt like I was getting nothing really accomplished. Boy was I glad to be home..
 Saturday we ended up rearranging the living and dining room to get it better situated for school.  We start in a little less than 2 weeks. Kyle fixed a bad plug in and we got the second PC set up. The girls were happy for that.. Now it just needs a new keyboard and mouse. The old ones are still working but new ones would work better. I started entering their new school stuff on that pc. I think its going to work well.
 Looks like the temps are going to be dropping this week!Yeah!! So that means we get to find the yard this week! Oh joy....  Cleaning the barn is also on the list. We are fencing off a second goat pasture out behind their pasture now. Its neck deep in weeds and good stuff. But I got to finish getting the rest of the fence and then to get it done!. I thought my list was getting shorter... All well...
 We have had two storms lately that just about flattened my tomato plants. But they are still producing. Next year I am staking them.. I just didn't think they would go this crazy!
 Another week I will be letting the chickens out again.. They are still ticked I think!lol Oh and I may just may be getting a couple of Muscovy ducks.. Some one Kyle works with has a couple they want to get rid and I was like I want them!!! So we will see...
 Have a good week everyone! 

8 comments:

Brenda said...

I love your goat pictures! They have such personalities. I'm looking forward to the cooler temperatures too!

Jennifer said...

Great pictures! That red Nubian with the dark stripe on her back is so pretty! They all are really.

Blossom said...

Too funny...gossiping goats!

small farm girl said...

I never get tired of goat pictures!!!!!

Feral Female said...

Great pictures! Those goats sure do like to gossip!

TJ said...

The pictures are great!! As always! Your photos are always so wonderful to look at!

Yes, we've still got stalls to clean, and the chicken pen again. We've been schooling part time during summer -- that's because there are some days in the winter when we are busy doing chores and can't get to schooling.

Just so you know.... I really appreciate your pop-up comments window. For some reason I can't comment on any blog that has the embedded comment window. So, thanks!

tree ocean said...

I staked my tomatoes and they pulled the stakes down! LOL I see you feel the same way about wasps as I do! I was worried to get up there on Fri the 13th but you know...myth *knocks on wood*

~Tonia said...

TJ I had others who said they had the same problem. Glad you can post comments!
Tree Glad the hornets didnt do you in on Friday the 13th!Lol
thank you for the complimnets on my goaties.. They are rather vain though so I will keep it to myself!lol