Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Will Be Back Soon!

 I am suppose to get my both of my PC's back Thursday! Then you all will be sick of all the pictures I have to post!Lol
 The girls did good at the fair yesterday. The highlight of their day was the award for Goat Herdsmen! I will have more pics and info later this week.
 We are relaxing for the next couple of days. Then I get to take a day trip this weekend! I get to meet other goaty friends! I think it wil lots of fun! It will be a little me time that I dont take very often.
 So be prepared for lots of pics when I get back!
 Have a good week!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm looking forward to the photos and the stories! I'm sure it has been very hard to be "off-line" so long. We miss you!

Feral Female said...

That`s good to hear! We`ll be looking for your return! =)

small farm girl said...

Glad your coming back. Yea goat pictures! lol

tree ocean said...

Good news! Been missing you!