Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring..


The Redbuds are blooming...

Drive by this little house and barn on a regular basis
 and I just Love it!

Silkie Chick..
Almost positive its a Rooster...

Roadside Park we drove through the other night..

 Candice and Kyla reading the regulations
to make sure they could wade in it when we go back

 Babies snuggled down...
 They are now separated at night from mom.
No they don't usually sleep with a jug of Vinegar..
It was water mixed up for my sick goat..

 This is my poor Sunshine.
She ate something not good for her.
 She has been Very sick!
 She is doing better but she has 2 babies to feed and No milk.
We have been fostering them off on others for right now.
I am hoping she does okay and gets back to producing milk..
Its been 2 days now and she lost weight with in a matter of hours.
She has never been a fat goat to begin with..

 This little boy is saying "Good Night  Already!"


Its been a good weekend so far. Me, Kyle and the girls went out to eat some place new and enjoyed the drive. Today we got together with my parents, my brother and his family. We had BBQ and homemade Ice cream. Then a sweet lady from my church dropped by to visit for a few. It was a good day all around.
 Besides nursing the sick goat in between.. Tomorrow I am looking forward to church and we are taking goats and a rabbit to my mom and dad's Sunday school class. She has been teaching 4 & 5 yr olds creation.
 They will love the animals. Its always fun showing the animals to kids who don't always get to see them up close and personal..
 I hope everyone has great weather.. We have 75* all through next week and Sunny.. Problem is the grass is growing... In the Yard!!lol That means I will have to mow... AGAIN! But at least its not a drought!...
 Have a good night everyone!

8 comments:

tree ocean said...

poor sunshine! Hope she is better! wow at the babies!

Goodwife said...

I love that little stone house! Does anybody live in it? Sounds like a good weekend! We have fabulous weather here as well and are making the most of it!

Feral Female said...

Hope Sunshine is back on her feet real soon!

Brenda said...

Pretty pictures! The babies are growing really fast. They look fat and healthy.

I pray that Sunshine gets better real soon. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

goatpod2 said...

Nice pictures!

Amy

small farm girl said...

I'm glad you clarified the vinigar jug. I mean, you never know..... lol. I hope sunshine feels better soon.

Deanna said...

Little silkie chickie is so adorable. That water looks refreshing. It would feel good today! Hope Sunshine is better.

Amy said...

I hope sunshine feels better soon.

I love the little silkie chick. Too cute.

I am enjoying the weather here. My garden is coming along. I can't wait for fresh tomatoes.

Have a wonderful day.