Monday, March 29, 2010

And More Goat Babies.....


The Youngest Boy..
 Now one week old...

Ethel's Boy and Dottie's Boy..

The Oldest and the Youngest...


 Kid Corner... 9 of the 11 babies..
2 were running around.

 Hope's girl We are keeping her.
 Her name is Kate. 

Bruce..


Moses

Jake...
 Its definitely a Monday around here.... Moving slow this morning.. Our plans for the day... Disbudding the goat babies.. Now don't that sound fun? Good news on the weather here Highs in the 70's all week!! Woo Hoo!
I hope everyone has a great day!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

MOre and more and more babies. What fun.

Goodwife said...

Ahhh! I hate disbudding! It makes me a nervous wreck. I know it has to be done and I will continue to do it, but I just can't help but feel like I did when I was holding my baby to get a shot..........brutal!

Amy said...

Thanks for the pics.

It sure is Monday. I had to go to the grocery store. I won't go on weekends. Just too crazy.

It is suppose to be nice all the way until Sat.

Have a wonderful day.

Carol............. said...

I just adore those babies...great pictures!

Brenda said...

I love the photo of the kid corner! You know ... Bruce has his sire's face, Moses has his sire's face, and Jake has his momma's face. These are great photos of them. :D

Shanda said...

Loved my time here visiting your blog. I am Missouri blogger also. Mid-MO. I bet for every goat you have I have a cat or horse to match. loved seeing them. I had them as a child and hope to get another maybe this summer.
Chanda

small farm girl said...

I can never get enough baby goat pics.