Friday, March 5, 2010

Waiting.....Waiting.....Waiting.....

Looking a little uncomfortable...


Sunshine is showing signs of early labor..
It may still be a day or two before she goes into Full Labor.
 But her udder is full....


Dottie and Ethel..
I think they will be after Sunshine.
 They are showing a lot of signs of it getting close.
They always have pretty babies...

Hope....
Hmm She doesn't want Her plate to get to far away!

Pregnancy Cravings??
Sweet tea April Loves It!!
Obviously!

 Van The useless Wether..
He is listening to all the secrets!
 It was definitely a Better day!! The cops left me alone.. Haha. I am such a criminal I tell ya!. I built a temporary pen outside for the little boys.. They think they have been Horribly mistreated!! Lol.. They will be coming in the next few nights but outside during the day.. Especially after Moses made it out of the pen in the basement.. Stinker.
 Its suppose to be 60* tomorrow and Sunshine!! Woo Hoo!! Next week lows in the 40's and highs in the 50's Spring is here! I can plant my roses! I need to start some of my veggies and flowers!...
 Thats it for tonight...

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh ... your girls are SO big! I'm sure they'll be glad to have their babies too. I can hardly wait to see Brown Bear's first babies!!

I'll bet the boys enjoyed the sunshine today. They'll just have to get used to being outside. Moses is going to really miss his recliner!

Linda said...

"Looking a little uncomfortable..." Ya think? Man they are HUGE!!! I'm looking forward to stories and pictures!

WeldrBrat said...

How in the world do their leg joints keep from buckling at this point! I can only imagine the arthritis that comes later in life for them. Just looking at these girls is killin' my knees!

~Tonia said...

Lol Yeah they lok like big bubbles with legs.. Usually they dont have a whole lot of trouble with it. Alot of times I have hear dover and over how someone thought to retire a doe and she becomes such a pain when she comes in heat that they go ahead and let them.. Or they get out and get to the buck.. I had one friend her old doe mysteriously become pregnant.. It was a through the fence deal!!Lol
I cant wait to see what they all look like..

Sheryl at Providence Acres Farm said...

Now you just have to wait. Its hard, all this waiting! I hope things go well!

The boys will get used to being outside. They are so cute!

Spring is just around the corner! I can't wait to start using the greenhouses and coldframes!

tree ocean said...

No why did I think van had horns? he is cute, and you're right about the girls being a pain(when not bred) I wish mine were all fat and mellow right now!!!

Just take yours for a nice long walk this afternoon if you are getting impatient...lol remember all the tips when we were pregnant about how to hurry it along-a long car ride, etc etc?

~Tonia said...

Van has horns but he is just now a year old so they arent very big yet and they arent showing in this pic..
The one I have that isnt pregnant is high strung and acting silly.. Running around with no belly like look at me!!!LOL