Friday, March 12, 2010

Feeling A Little Green......


Spring is showing itself a little here and there....

Its chilly again but the green is still showing itself!

 Isn't It Cute??
Onion grass all curly!

 Begging.... Please We Will Be GOOD!!

I am figurin' it out....

 We will escape one day...
(Folsom Prison Blues playing in the background)Lol

 2 Socks and Kara....
He looks ticked.

Trying to figure out what to do...


Oh look lets pat this thing.... With my claws!!

I thought maybe if I posted no pics of those Pregnant animals in the barn and made no mention of them by name they may pop!Lol
We will see....
We have 4H Art project for Kyla and Kara tomorrow.. I am sure they will have fun. We are going to the Art gallery in town and they get to paint..
 Off to check those pregnant animals and feed the boys..
 Have a good weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Goodwife said...

Here's hoping for babies next post!

Rural Rambler said...

Tonia, I thought for sure something was happening with the goat mamas. Shhhh. BUT a post with Kara and a kitty is fun :)

Brenda said...

The green does look good! I hope the girls have fun at the gallery.

Come on babies!!

small farm girl said...

You do know that when you guys go to the art gallary, your going to have a labor free for all. lol. At least that's what would happen to me. lol

goatpod2 said...

It was quite warm yesterday and Thursday it was in the 70's!

Amy

Sheryl at Providence Acres Farm said...

Poor little babies in the pen! They'll survive! Just remember fellows: What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger!

Cute kitty! I have one almost identical to him.