Friday, March 19, 2010

2 More Sets Of Twins!!


 Hope had a boy and a girl this morning...
 All by herself! Same as she did last year.
They even look like her babies from last year.


Mariah one of the First fresheners had her
twin BOYS this afternoon!
They were big boys biggest ones yet
 and poor thing had a little trouble having them.
But mom and babies are doing good!


Here are the 12 babies!!
From 5 does!!
8 bucks and 4 does....
 April is showing signs of labor still and I am watching her closely. She is huge and her udder is huge! I feel so sorry for her! I am determined to milk her and Sunshine through next year....
I hope she goes soon. We have 4H tomorrow morning for a few hours but I hate being gone with her so close! Then we have Abby the other First Freshener. She may go a little longer.
 I am tired!  Almost delirious tired!Lol I have spent most of the day in the barn and so glad my friend, Rebekah could visit and help out! Have a good night!
 PS... Reason for oatmeal, raisin and molasses is it helps them build their systems back up! Oatmeal is good for most animals recovering from physical trauma type things. Molasses has B vitamins and sugars for energy.  Raisins have Iron for building up after blood loss... And They LOVE it!!lol

13 comments:

OurCrazyFarm said...

Congrats! They are beautiful!

Aimee said...

gorgeous! Congratulations!

Brenda said...

Wow! They all look so good!

Mariah's boys are marked just like her!! She sure grew up nice. I'm glad you were there to help her with those big buck babies!

I hope you can get some rest tonight.

Feral Female said...

Congratulations!

goatpod2 said...

Congrats on all the goat kids Tonia!

Amy

Amy said...

I am excited just to visit your blog. I can't imagine being there to see it.

You have really made my week. I love baby animals so much. Thanks for sharing.

God Bless.

Goodwife said...

Glad things are going well for the most part!

Marg said...

Oh, Tonya, what beautiful twins Mariah has. They look just like her, lucky you. She was so special to m, and was my favorite bottle baby to feed last year. I am glad she went to live with you all. Give her a hug and a kiss for me. She is a darling.
Marg.

Tina said...

oh my...you are drowning in boys over there!!
hahaha....i am tired just reading about all that labor!
hope you can get a good nights sleep in there before the next round of kiddos makes their entrance ;)

tree ocean said...

Wow! Beautiful babies! Now you just need two sets of twin doelings to even it out...

Linda said...

Awesome! So much fun...

Texan said...

Now is that a picture or what 12 kids in a pen :O)... your goaties have really had a lot of kids! and more yet to come! wow

small farm girl said...

Congrats!!!!! The babies are looking great! I would love to just dive into that pile of kids. lol