Thursday, February 25, 2010

Napping......


Jacob and Moses sleeping...
Don't wake the babies.....

Moses did NOT want to get up!!


Bruce prefers to hide under the table still..

The 2 actually fell asleep behind Candice on the couch.
They slowly pushed her off...

Tink and her ball.... She was sleeping like this!

One of the kittens on top of the stuff from
the rabbit cages....


Ice out of the goat water...

Chickens eating broken ice..
They love it!!

Hawk we saw in front of Walmart today!

 

8 comments:

Linda said...

Oh wow and I am talking spring and green stuff!

Brenda said...

Everyone must have played really hard to be napping so soundly!

I'll be glad when we don't have to worry about ice in the goat's water! I had to break the ice for my girls to get a drink this morning too.

I wonder what the hawk was looking for in front of Walmart ?? Hummm ... makes you wonder!

Laura said...

Moses is getting so big, cute pictures, great hawk photo.

Sheryl at Providence Acres Farm said...

Cute fellas! Those guys are soon going to be too big to sleep together on the couch!

Barbara said...

Tonia I love the pictures you take. Moses is growing so fast. The two on the couch is cute. Moses popping his head up behind Candace making sure we all know he is behind her. The kitten holding down the hay is adorable.

Rural Rambler said...

Moses Life is Good!

tberry29 said...

Hey just wanted to say thanks for checking my blog out and becoming a follower...How neat about our wedding songs being the same..I guess since we both married 15 years ago, that it was the "song" that year..LOL
I love checking in on your blog..And I am lovin your goats..too cute!
Well hope to ttyl!

Trish

Carol............. said...

Your blog is great with fun pictures........I want to come visit!