Monday, February 15, 2010

Miss HIM????

Moses.......
Acting all innocent in this pic...

Then he does things like this!!! A flying leap off the couch!!
Much to the annoyance of the dogs!!


Then Back in his chair!!

Checking for Danger from all sides!!
 You never know that sock basket hiding behind it could be Crazy!

Running at full speed off the chair......

Then back on it....

Ahhhh She Loves me....
(I do believe he is Smirking!)
 Bottle?!?! Hey Lady Bottle!?!?
 Discovered he now has all his back teeth!!
 Good and sharp!

Ohh Yeah The Good Stuff!
 These spots under his neck have really shown up lately!
 Looking for a napping spot!

 Moses is Now 3 weeks old and growing like a weed!! He now hollers for us From the basement. Nibbling on grain and hay.. He is taking 3-4 bottles a day at about 16-20 ounces each.. Sometimes he refuses one in the afternoon. He usually gets his last one about 10-11pm.. Then he is good till around 6 the next morning..
 I have a coffee cup hanging off the side of his cage in the basement that has his grain!! He loves it!Lol We try to get all his running out while Kyle is gone to work!!lol That would be why the recliner only had Moses in it.. Moses likes to run back and forth from the living room to the dining room Which puts him right in front of the TV where Kyle relaxes at night.. He also plays upstairs with the girls usually in the evenings.. .As soon as it warms up some(HA!) I will start taking him out side  when I do chores. I am hoping to have a few friends for him in the not to distant future!!
 All of his spots are getting brighter already!! He has several little ones show up now too.. Yeah I love spots!!
 Okay thats it for tonight! Thankfully I didnt hit that button again that takes it all away!

11 comments:

Brenda said...

He is so pretty! I love his loooooong ears! He sure has fun with you guys! He reminds me so much of his daddy, Latte' He got to stay in the house a lot last spring when he was a baby and was just as spoiled!

Debbie said...

I love reading the adventures of Moses... You should write a little book! :)

Rural Rambler said...

Whoa Tonia! Moses got to be a big, good lookin' boy while we were gone!

Linda said...

Oh I agree with Brenda, those ears are really long and gorgeous! He sure is a cutie!

small farm girl said...

How could you not love Moses? To bad he will get bigger. He would make a great house pet. lol

Rina ... also Chester or Daisysmum. said...

A very spoilt little goat, Moses.Don't jump on the furniture. Mom Let me do that too but now I have to stay outside cause I peed on the carpets, sulk!See Ya Daisy

katie said...

Happy to find another Missouri blogger.
I don't know anything about goats, but he is cute.

katie

Texan said...

LOL Moses is so spoiled :O)... I am thinking he will be in for a real shock when he looses "his chair" for the great outdoors LOL...He is so cute!

Tina said...

what a cutie-patootie! Such an innocent little guy.... ;)
Everybody should have a house-goat!

Gail said...

What a doll! I loved the coloring. I know, also, you are creating a monster. Marcy bottle fed Princess and to this day, she will come in any chance she gets. We love her anyway.

Feral Female said...

I agree, you should write a book about Moses and his adventures! =)