Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thinking Spring......


Hey I can dream can't I??

The reality... Snow Cone anyone?

Pretty birds....


Flocking to the feeder...


Eeeww More of that white stuff!

One brave Goat!!

 Okay can't you just see what Tink the dog is saying??
 Mooommm He is in MY SPOT!!

We went from this.....

To this in about 2 days! Moses Likes his bottle!

His other favorite spot to sleep....

 Moses is growing like a weed!! I cant believe how fast. He rarely makes noise but he don't have to... His every Want is catered too!! Lol He will be going to the basement for tonight though.. Poor thing.. lol
  We received our Tax Refund yesterday. Yeah!. I have been busy ordering some of the things on the list since then. I am about to go cross eyed!! Since the girls have gotten older and aren't changing shoe sizes every year, We got them a pair of real Muck Boots. I found them for $75 each and free shipping. The cheapest I could find them in town was $75 plus tax and they didn't have all the sizes we needed. My last pair has lasted for about 5 years. I thought that was pretty good! They are comfortable too..
 And yes How can I forget the white stuff covering the ground keeping me from my weekend I had planned?? I had to cancel the Goat Meeting.. I was really looking forward to that.. A captive audience that had to listen to me talk goats.. Whats not to like about that??Lol  It will probably be April now before we can have it.. All well there is a reason I am sure.
 I was Not looking forward to the white stuff... At all and there for a little bit it looked like it might miss us and then it started coming down.. We got a total of 6 inches.. No ice Thank you Jesus!! It was melting earlier so maybe it wont stick around long!!
 I have had a hard time getting anything done since it started snowing.. I just want to go to bed and pull the covers over my head and wait till spring..... Lol...
 More Moses pics will be coming of him in his new "home" in the basement..
 I hope everyone has a good evening!!

7 comments:

tree ocean said...

Ohhh the Iris are sooo pretty! I know snow is supposed to be pretty too but give me the green grass anyday! The cardinals in the tree are so pretty and lol at the goats. So they share the barn nicely? Maybe cos they don't have horns...lol

Feral Female said...

I am SO with you on the wishing for spring Tonia!

Moses looks like he is doing very well and is now an official house-goat! Very cute lil guy!

hillybilly annie said...

the iris r beautifull, I too am thicking of spring, I looked at my seeds yesterday

Gail said...

Shall we all do a spring dance and see if it helps?

Moses is so adorable!

Providence Acres - Sheryl said...

Beautiful irises!

Awww! Moses is so cute!

We have lots and lots of the white stuff!

Brenda said...

I love the photo of Moses and Tink sharing the space under your desk!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Oh no! Moses is banished to the basement?! :) I'm sure he'll be just as pampered in that space too! Sorry y'all got the snow down south. We're probably in for it next time. Love the Spring pictures! So ready! -Tammy