Thursday, January 14, 2010

Started The Day........

 With the Inside dog that has been potty trained for over a year Peeing on the carpet right in front of me!! WHAT?!?! Is wrong with her?? That was after a night of listening to a cat in the wall thinking I was going to have to cut a hole in the wall to get it out!! Apparently it got out sometime because we dont hear it there now But its still not come out of the crawl space!!
 Fast forward a couple of hours to doing chores with out my girls this morning...  Goat sees an open gate and out she goes!!       SUNSHINE!!!!    You never do this what is wrong with You??/ She runs from me out the gate and heads toward our drive!! Taking all the youngers with her.. Who are running and jumping like Woo Hooo Forbidden land!! SO I get her and the youngers back in after running around the yard like a Maniac!
 April, Who is needing a wide load sign now and Ethel sneak out past me while I am trying to lock up the babies . Now to see April running is a sight to behold when she is not pregnant!! But when she is pregnant her long ears flop all over the place and she sticks her head way up! Her big old belly sways back and forth!! It was hilarious!! If I hadn't been so ticked off at all of them I would have laughed! But I was suppose to be headed to town and already running late..
 BUT my day did get better.. As I was pulling down to the main road I was like God some Good news or a Check in the mail would be nice.... Hmm I got the good news!!! Lol Kyles W-2's were there.. Taxes are now filed and relief moneys are on the way!!
 I also got to take the dog and cat food that our 4H club collected to the local Humane Society. They were so happy!! I was in awe of How happy they were.. So I have suggested to do it again soon. 
 Kyle also started back to work this week and wouldn't you know they are working over time!! Never in the history of him working for this company have they ever worked more than a few hours over time. It cost the company dearly if they do!! Well since the job is behind because the committee couldn't make up their mind and order the brick and block to be made. They are now wanting it done on time!! So he is working 10 hours a day and possibly Saturdays too. Its rough work especially laying the block! We are NOT complaining though!!!
 But he may have a tendency to be tired and grumpy.. Okay just had to let everyone know about my bad turned good day! I will have to get out and get pictures of the visiting Holland lop buck rabbit! He is so shiny and black.. Cant wait to see what babies him and Cloudy (white with blue eyes) have!!
 Now I have to get started on my list for Tax refund $$ Good night Everyone!!

13 comments:

tree ocean said...

we now have the cold (-6F in the farm barn this am at 8:30) and you now have the bratty goat syndrome! *hugs*

Barbara said...

Hello Tonia, It seems to be feast or famine with the work. Right now my husband is also working lots of overtime and six days a week. We are saving the extra money as they have finally hired someone and training him so the hours should go back to normal soon. Tim is looking forward to finally having a couple of days off.

Rural Rambler said...

Tonia I think I missed a post some how! On the workfront it is either feast or famine. April needing a "wide load" sign-so funny! It has to be goat chaos there!

Brenda said...

I'm sure you had to chuckle at April running even though you were ticked off at her for running from you! :-)

Feral Female said...

Well I`m glad to hear the day turned into a good one for you, after that rather sour beginning!

Also happy to hear the hubby is working and that OT is available. Those few extra hours on the paycheck REALLY come in handy!

Hidden Brook Farm said...

Your taxes are filed? I didn't think anyone got their W-2's out much before 1/31. I find that the oddest part of your day-LOLOL

Kritter Keeper said...

gosh what a day! poor kitty!! glad the hubby will bring home more mulah...

Anke said...

I'm glad your day got better, even though your animal shenanigans made me smile.

Kelle said...

Tonia, I'm impressed taxes done already! We will wait this year, because we will owe a tidy sum, due to cashing out our IRA to may off our morgage, but it was so.... worth it!

Our dexter Heifer, Button was quite frisky yesterday too, must have been something in the air*wink* She actually made mama, Addy, mad while head butting and Addy chased her off, then she pouted, LOL! I always remind Cortney to be careful, because when they are frisky they do tend to kick, not meaning to deliver a hit but it sure hurts when they do connect!

Glad your Dh is gettign some overtime, I'm sure it will come in handy, after the time he was off.
Mike gets grumpy when tired, so I try to make his favorite meals and just let him sleep in his chair, watching his favorite movies*wink*

Blessing to your day,
Kelle

Flat Creek Farm said...

Tonia, what a day you had, but glad it ended on a happy note :) -Tammy

kestrel said...

Goats running off ... into the sunset?? Imagined it was funny but I am sure it was not, for you. Dogs are mental sometimes, my DemonK9 pees on the bed every once in a while - attention seeker or just plain untrainable?

Providence Acres - Sheryl Gallant said...

Oh my! How frustrating that would be when your time is short! I am glad you managed to get them all back in and had a good day after all.

Nezzy said...

I'm so glad hubby has some OT to count on. I'm very impressed you have your taxes filed. I haven't even started. Ahhhh! It's good even though ya'll got off to a rough beginning your day ended well.

Ya'll have a fantastically blessed day!!!