Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Moses Pictures....

Yes More Baby Moses pictures!! lol
Cant help he is so cute!!


Bouncing around the house last night...
You know at Bedtime!!Lol


More bouncing!


Tink and Belle are still trying to figure out
What kind of dog Moses is!?!


School work is not for him!Lol

   Moses did really well last night. He took about 6 ounces of milk and then played. I put him in his box with a heated bag. I laid him down he fussed a times then out he went. Slept all night! I got him out at about 5:30 this morning to see if he would be hungry but he just wanted to snuggle and sleep so I put him back in his box and slept another 2 hours. He woke up hungry then!! He had his second bottle and is now passed out in the livingroom floor. He is due for another bottle when he wakes up for sure. But I wait till he gets hungry and its easier to get him to take the bottle. He is a great house goat!!Lol Of course it will just be till he is big enough to go outside and its warm enough to leave him out there. He will also need a buddy or 2... SO unless I happen to get another in the next couple weeks he will be in the house for a while....
 I lost a chicken this morning.. Kyla found her this morning. Looked like she got on the nest and just went to sleep. She was very old and I guess the cold was just to much.  She was one of my favorites too.. Speaking of chickens we will be ordering babies around the first of March. I have a request to raise 20 laying hens for someone.. I will see how it works out. I may do this on a regular basis... And then I may not depends on how much trouble it is.. Lol
 Okay I really just got on here to post more Baby pics... Have a good day everyone!!

13 comments:

Marg said...

Wow, Tonya what a beautiful baby that Moses is. What a fitting name since being born on Sunday too. He looks just like his daddy Latt'e when he was that size.
Looks like he has a wonderful comfy home there. I bet he is already getting spoilt. lol Since I was new to the goat world when I came to live with Brenda and she brought one in the house and it jumped upon the couch, I thought it was a funny house pet. lol Then I learned how cute and fun they were. They have a great personality.
Brenda helped me feed all these babies their first time feeding this morning. I was so glad since a few didn't want to accept the baby bottle on the start. But it with fast with her helping.
Take care and you sure have a beautiful Moses there.
Marg-Brenda's Mother

Barbara said...

Thanks for posting more baby Moses pictures. He is so adorable. Keep posting more pics of Moses.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Moses is a doll. I wouldn't mind having him for a house goat at all! Where do you order your chickens from? I got a catalog from "Cackle" today. Makes me really tempted! -Tammy p.s. sorry about your chicken!

tree ocean said...

he is so cute! I can really tell how tiny he is compared to the dogs! I lost some older chickens over the last year and our fave rooster about a month ago...its sad you do get attached.

I just posted a chic pic that darn white rooster and our new hens from last year. I bought as pullets from a woman who ordered a large batch from cackle. She said one year she lost a bunch from them...these seem fine we did lose a black australop out of the bunch.

so you could buy a bunch and sell small lots on Craiglist as she did....I didn't want the minimum order of 25...

~Tonia said...

Watch out Marg! Goats are addicting! Brenda has some very nice goats too!
I am sure you all will probably get sick of Moses pics by the time we are done!Lol Its a month and a week before 1st possible due date for my girls here! So Its like having an only child!!
I have ordered from Cackle forever.. I live in or around the same town where Cackle Hatchery is located. My dad use to take my brother and I in there when we were kids to just get a few chicks(20).... They were all of probably 25-50 cents then!Lol
So I will be going back there. Its to easy. I havent ever had a problem with the chicks health from there. They always throw in a couple of extras so if we do lose some.. I am looking at buying 30 layers(mixed) and 10 banties(silkies and Buff brahma banties). what I will get for the 20 layer should pay for the others.. We will see!!

Kritter Keeper said...

what a darling little thing! i am smitten! i agree with the other comments...more moses please!

small farm girl said...

What a sweet little baby. I would have to watch out. He would end up snuggleing with me on the couch. lol

~Tonia said...

Oh trust me he has been on the couch and in the recliner!!Lol

Feral Female said...

He is a cute one! Moses has the same attitude about homework that I did when I was a kid! =)

Laura said...

I love Nubians, your post reminded me that I still want them. I have had a few house goats over the years myself. Great pictures!

Nezzy said...

Moses is adorable. Ya know goats are like potato chips, ya can't have just one.

You have yourself one beautifully blessed day!!!

~Tonia said...

Oh trust me Nezzy i know you cant have just one...Or two!!Lol I have 9 more out in the barn 5 possibly 6 are preggo and I have 2 more coming this next year sometime!!Lol
Laura Nubians are my absolute favorite!!!

R Dean said...

Awwww....what a cute little guy!!! Congrats!