Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Gonna Miss Him.....


But I think the dogs will more!!
Belle is his dog!! She protects him!
 From his oldest child.Haha


Their favorite place! All 3 of them!
Doesn't Belle look scary? Tink is just guarding her ball..

 The reason I am going to miss him is he is going back to work tomorrow.. After 3 months, 1 week and 2 days he gets to go back! Yeah to regular paychecks that will cover Most everything!lol  Now if the weather will continue to cooperate... Hmm yeah that's real possible..
 He said he was afraid he may have forgot how to pay brick... He was being silly. He has been doing this for 15 years now.. I am sure he wont forget it.. Maybe a little slow for a few.. I have gotten use to him being around the house. But it will be nice to be back to Normal.. Is there such a thing?? I have been trying to find it for the last few years....
 I took advantage of his last day at home and escaped for a little while. I went and helped my friend, Brenda clean out some of her kidding pens.. I may have just talked her ear off though!Lol I had someone who would talk goats with me and not mind!Lol It was good to be out and get some sun and real exercise... I am going to be a little sore in the morning.. I have turned into such a weanie.. It was Only 11 wheel barrows full and She did the digging out part!! I just scooped a little, talked, ran the wheel barrow out , talked.. hmm I may have let my cabin fever show except I tend to talk like that anyway with out blaming it on cabin fever!  I always enjoy spending time with my friend!!
 Okay I have to get up early!! So back to our regular routine here.. No more late nights...  Yes I am saying this at 11:30pm!Lol Good Night everyone!!

10 comments:

Barbara said...

I am happy for you that you all are going back to regular paychecks. It is nice that you have a friend close enough to go spend time with like you did so that you can get out of the house. Have a great day!

tree ocean said...

Good news on the work front! Hope the weather holds!

I know what you mean I went shopping yesterday and started talking to a woman and we ended up talking for an hour just kept pushing our carts out of everyone's way...LOL.

(and goats never even came up or we could have gone on all day, I am sure...)

Rural Rambler said...

Great that your Hubby is headed back to work! And Tonia it says 45 and mostly sunny for today!!!

Gail said...

Great news and better weather...how can you top that?

Feral Female said...

Glad to hear hubby is back to work! That must be a major relief, for the wallet of course! We`ll keep our fingers crossed for good weather for him!

Anke said...

Good news about hubby going back to work, hope the weather holds. Love the picture of your lapdogs...

Kelle said...

Wonderful news Tonia! I bet he's glad to be getting back to work as well, it wears on a husband not having an income. I remember when Mike was off, work due to a on the job injury, it about killed him and he drove me nuts too*wink*, that was before we had this farm though.

Our temps are GREAT, we're into our "January Thaw", supposed to be in the high 40's to low 50's all week. This has causes some flooding along some rivers( not ours PTL) due to ice jams and heavy snow melt. What is coming next..... could be bone chilling temps for a few weeks, it typically is*sigh* then onto Feb. and the temps get mild again, YEAH!

Take care and enjoy having that regular paycheck again.
Blessings,
Kelle

Brenda said...

I'm sure you are all glad he's getting to go back to work ... you may have to delay some of those farm projects you have in mind for him though! Have a great day!

Mrs. Bee said...

Glad to hear your hubs is headed back to work.
If you find normal,let me know, it's been missing around here for years!
Sounds like you had a blast working with Brenda yesterday...wish I coulda been there to chat, I mean work, too!
Have a great day :)

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

You scared me! I saw the pic and the title and thought something bad happened to your hubby or dog!! :) Silly me. Glad he is giong back to work! My hubs is still laid off. But the last week of this month he'll be doing a training class all week and he'll get paid for that. Hopefully work will resume before too long.