Thursday, January 21, 2010

5 WHOLE DAYS!!!!.......... The PAIN.....

Since my PC went down completely! lol I knew it was going to happen. It didn't have much virus protection and needed some memory added. But it was working till I got my original PC back.. SO now I have my original one back and the other is in the shop!!Lol I am adding stuff to it and the girls will get a pc and stay off mine! I dont know how many time I went to sit down at the PC to check different things... But its all good now!
 Anyway there were a few things going on here. An attack rabbit who also happens to be a Climbing rabbit!! Story and pics to come latter.. The everyday stuff going on. It was good to take a break though even though it was forced! So I will be back to regular blogging soon!!

7 comments:

small farm girl said...

Good to have you back!

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Welcome back!! :)

Brenda said...

Tonia - I can imagine you having withdrawals from being online! I'm glad you're back!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Missed ya! Glad you're back! -Tammy

Feral Female said...

Glad to have you back Tonia!

Anke said...

Missed you and your bunnies and goats. Glad you're back!

Rural Rambler said...

I'm glad you are back too Tonia! I was wondering but thought that you were just really busy with the girls and your bunnies, chickens and goaties!