Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Old Bottles, Big Visitor and Bunnies (Noooo).....


Kyle and Candice found all these old bottles and jars in a  dump behind the house.. Several old Purex, some of them are chipped around the top but for the most part they are in pretty good shape! There was a Blue ball jar not as old as some I have but still good for using.. Some little medicine bottles..


I washed some of them and stuck them in the window. The Blue bottle is a new one. I have an old aspirin bottle and then the other small one is new too.. It had some white powdery stuff in it.. It washed out real well


The Big Visitor yesterday... We heard a bull bellowing and couldn't figure out where it was coming from.. Here come this big guy over the hill from the neighbors.. It apparently had come from the neighbors behind them... The bull seemed a little high strung I just don't trust bulls...

Ms. Bianca.. Very comfortable in the house..

Her and the oldest baby..

The baby is rather comfortable in the house too.
 But she doesn't stay in the house all the time!

Very comfortable in the house!!Lol

All 3 babies... There is only a week between them...
The oldest is in the middle..

The two littles....

 Its getting very cold here.. The wind has really picked up in the last few hours. Supposedly we aren't going to get snow.As long as it all stays to the north but who knows!! The temp is suppose to drop all night and not warm up at all tomorrow.I can handle snow as long as its not so cold!!! But this is Cold!!!
  We may actually have more than White bunnies with black eyes eventually!! lol Our little white Holland Lop Cloudy has a date in January with a solid black Holland Lop.... We will see what we get!
 So I am sitting here now.. Typing this and drinking some chamomile tea with honey.. Hoping it will help me sleep. We are so far off our normal schedule with Kyle off ! We stay up late and get up later... Its going to hurt us when he goes back to work!Lol The girls are still on the same schedule.. Just Mom and Dad are up late...  Our late is around 7am.. When you are use to 4am, 7 is late!lol One thing about being short of money the cabinets are getting cleaned out!lol Everything is being used till you cant beat it out of the bottle.. Maybe  I will lose a few pounds.. Hmmm There is a bright side to everything.  Its not to bad really.. We aren't starving in any way at all, we have a warm place to live and we have each other..Many extras! God is providing as we are needing.. Together is a wonderful place to be.......
 

8 comments:

Barbara said...

The old bottles were a great find.

I agree with you that a Bull should never be trusted.

Ms Bianca is so Beautiful! Love the picture of her a baby on the floor. Your bunnies are enjoying life.

We have not had sunshine here in almost a week now. Cold and Wet.


Monies are tight for us also but I have stuck to my budget and we are doind okay. With me not working any longer it seems we actually have more. I no longer use a tank of gas or more a week to get to work. It seems we actually spent more money on crap when I was working. I wish you and your family the best. Happy Holidays!

Nezzy said...

OOOOh baby bunnies are just adorable. I have collectible bears and bunnies tucked around all over my french country home. I just wanted to thanks you for hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope you enjoy the ride. I'm back from Texas and hit the ground runnin' just trying to catch up the eleven days of Christmas prep I'm behind. Hopefully the tree goes up today.

I'm am running so far behind in the blog world I can hear ya'll planning my funeral. As of Monday I had done nothing toward Christmas. Not only does that include shopping for eight grandchildren, decorating the Ponderosa and church, tons of homemade candies are expected. Do or die I'll get~er~done 'cause I'm Nezzy. Has anybody seen my cape? Heeeheehe!!!

May God bless you with one terrific day!

goatmilker said...

It is going to be very cold here today. We have not got very much snow. The temperature is suppose to go from like 30 to 15 and winds are suppose to blow up to 60. The bull thing ya we have a beef bull and the other night when we were trying to catch a calf in the pasture he came after me. Never to be trusted. My husband says it is because I'am scared of him. Well ya he wieghs 1200 to 1500 pounds and I weigh 170. He would throw me aroung like a rag doll. I just as soon stay clear of him. Have a great day Rebekah.

Feral Female said...

The bunnies are beautiful! And I tend to agree with you...I don`t trust bulls myself!

You know when times seem to be hardest is when we find out what really is the most important things...family and friends. The other things we think we can`t live without we find that we can as long as we have our loved ones close by. It sounds as if you are well loved and so I know all will be fine. -)

Brenda said...

Tonia - You have a wonderful family.

Together IS a wonderful place to be! That's a very comforting thought.

Rural Rambler said...

Good Morning Tonia! Those bunnies really are sweet beyond words. "Together is a wonderful place to be....." You have a beautiful meaningful quote there. I feel that way too. Very cold, windy, flurry-ie here. The wind blew one of our white rockers off the porch last night and they are some HEAVY rockers. I was shocked, that hasn't happened in the four years we have been here. Still keeping you in my daily prayers that Kyle gets back to his job. Enjoy your front porch country view today! From the inside!!

TJ said...

The bunnies are so cute!
I'm praying for your hubby to find work, too. It is one thing to be unemployed in summer because there is so much to do outside, but it can be very disheartening in winter.
I'm so glad you have such a positive attitude! That and the Lord will get you through this.

~Tonia said...

Thank You Everyone for the nice comments!