Thursday, November 26, 2009

They Came.. They Ate......

Turkey coma has now set in.........
Yes Kyle fixed Tink and Belle their own plate!!lol All the animals got a little extra today...
Mmmmmm Chocolate.........A few choices of the good stuff we had on the table.. Cutie Pic!!!

The difference one week makes in the life of a rabbit... The bigger one was very busy cleaning the little one... We had a good time today.. We had/Have lots of food! Yeah left overs!! After eating we sat down and watched Food,Inc..... Hmm Strange I know.. That movie makes you want to produce everything you eat yourself.. It was very informative though and well worth watching. I knew a lot of it from reading already though..
Last but not least... Happy Anniversary to My Husband... He has put up with my crazy ideas for the last 15 years..lol He either goes along or makes helpful suggestions! Or tells me I am crazy..

Have a Good Weekend everyone!!

13 comments:

Barbara said...

Hello Tonia, My hubby also fixed our dogs Max and Crockett plates with all the goodies from turkey dinner. They loved it.

I watched Food Inc..... about a week ago. Have you seen 'King Corn'? I can get enough of these Documentaries. Keeps me motivated to grow my own food and make sure I am purchasing local whole foods.

Happy Aniversary@

tbsomeday said...

it's always grand when the dogs are included :)
glad you had a good thanksgiving!

i watched food inc last week
very thought provoking...should be a must watch for everyone

Gail said...

Happy Anniversary!

Our dogs are as stuffed as we are.

Mary said...

Well...the dogs are children too!

Happy Anniversary!

Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

Our pup had her own special dinner too. Now its on to what to do with the leftovers!

Happy Anniversary!

Debbie

Brenda said...

Tonia and Kyle - Happy Anniversary!

I have to admit that our dogs didn't get their own plate, but my little dog, Skeeter, enjoyed eat with me. And the outside dogs got plenty of what was left on plates when we were stuffed!

small farm girl said...

Happy Anniversary! I am glad to see you had a good Thanksgiving too. I have heard a lot about Food Inc. I plan on watching it soon.

sfg

Flat Creek Farm said...

Happy Anniversary, You Two!! What great pics, as always. Those li'l ones are SOoooo adorable! -Tammy

Rural Rambler said...

Have a Happy Wonderful Anniversary Tonia and Kyle!

tree ocean said...

Happy anniversary! Glad to hear you had a good Thanksgiving!

goatmilker said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving and a very Happy Anniversary! Have a great night Rebekah.

~Tonia said...

Thank you Everyone!! We are enjoying a weekend with out kids!! lol Of course that means we have to do all the chores so I dont know how much of a break it really is!lol

Feral Female said...

Wonderful pictures as always! Hope your holiday was a joyous one, it looks like it was! =)