Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nesting Syndrome.....

Dot-Nesting-1

Dot has begun Serious nesting!!! She has been running around her cage with huge mouthfuls of hay packing it into her box! Today is the due date. Which its like with anything else having babies... Give or take a few days...

Dot-Nesting-2

She has kind of a wild eyed look all day... Which I don't blame her I was probably a little wild eyed when in labor too!


PhotobucketI have No Idea why this pic is still so big!! I resized it to the same as the rest.....
She will probably be pulling hair sometime tonight.. That means babies with in 24 hours!!

Bathroom DecorHere is my decorating efforts for the day.. Its in my bathroom. This is an old chair used for a towel rack. My moms idea originally but she moved and changed things.. SO I adapted it!! I have a blank spot next to the Lavender wreath I made. I am not sure what I want to put there.. But when I see it I will know... This whole thing cost.... Well Nothing really....

Sleeping BabyAnd what would my blog post be with out the newest pic of the baby bunny! It sniffs around and nibbles on things now..
I had to use a different way to post pics. It wouldnt let me post them the regular way.. Gotta Love It!

8 comments:

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Ok, what exactly is "hair pulling"? Dot is too cute with her mouth full! And baby bunny is so sweet! :) Wishing Dot a fast and easy labor and delivery. The chair idea is pretty neat! Oh, your book shipped today...look for it soon! :)

~Tonia said...

Hair Pulling is what the momma rabbits do when they are about to deliver. They line the nest with fur from their back legs and around their tail... This is usually the final thing before they have them...

Mrs. Bee said...

My Bro-in-law and I had rabbits when we were in school. They are so stinkin' cute! Do you raise them for meat or just for the warm and fuzzys?

Debbie said...

Its always so cute to see a mama bunny with a mouth full of hay. Its amazing how much they can actually stuff in there, huh?

I love the chair being used as a towel rack! I wish I had a larger bathroom so I could try something like that.

Take Care,

tree ocean said...

wondering how many babies Dot had overnight...hope it went well!

The chair upside down-what a clever idea! and the baby bunny upside down too...lol cute pic.

~Tonia said...

Havent went out and checked yet to see what she had... Its raining yet again..
We raise these guys for pets. They are really small at only 2-3 lbs max. I am going to get meat rabbits as soon as I get cages and things.

Barbara said...

Hello, Cute Rabbit! I love the chair idea for a towel rack.

Mary said...

Oh-oh...I am an old chair addict. I see use for more chairs!

I do not use the word charming normally, but I can type it. I love what you put together in your bathroom with the chair!