Monday, November 23, 2009

I Am Such A Procrastinator.....

Cuteness first... Ahhhhhh. Isn't she(I think) cute?
Could still turn out to be a he but I am pretty sure its a She...... She is so cute and cuddly. She is back outside now but comes in several times a day to be held and handled... She was 2 weeks old yesterday...

Good Bye Brown Bear...... He went to see his new girlfriends... He has 4 possibly 5 new girls to "talk" too.. The possibly 5 is because she is such a tall goat girl that my friend Joy is afraid he cant reach.. But I am betting he can..... Lol He cried out to the old girls they just watched didn't make a peep as he drove off.... Okay On to the procrastination.... I could have a lot of things done But no I piddle around till last minute... I will be doing most of the cooking Wednesday... I could have done some things today, even last week.... But Nooooo I didn't.. Oh wait I did get some of dessert done! lol You know the most important part of Thanksgiving dinner!!! Now if I can just keep everyone out of it....
For all you goat loving bloggers I have a new one for you!!! www.grannysbest.blogspot.com This is where Brown Bear the buck and our 3 little LaMancha babies came from. Brenda is a sweet lady and Makes GREAT cheese and yogurt... Then I saw cheesecake on her list too....hmmmmm Anyway she just posted her first entry. Go have a look-see!


6 comments:

Rural Rambler said...

Tonia that bunny is so cute! I am a procrastinator too but somehow it all gets done!

Flat Creek Farm said...

What a cute and sweet bunny! Awww, Brown Bear is a cutie too. Procrasinator here as well (we should form a show-me state procrastinator's club? lol). I agree with RR. It always gets done somehow! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! -Tammy

Brenda said...

Hey Tonia! Thanks for the word about my new blog. I think writing about my goat and cheese making experiences is going to be a lot of fun.

When Brown Bear gets back home, he'll think he's a world traveler! He will have stories to tell the other bucks here at the farm.

Happy Thanksgiving! - Brenda

Gail said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

I am also a procrastinator. See? I put off commenting until now even though I read your post earlier today. :) Thanks for the link to your friend's blog. It looks like it will be interesting!

Mary said...

I am not cooking a thing this Thanksgiving, and I am not apologizing. Ha!

Dessert...hmmm...sounds good. It is the best part!

Your boy is a pretty one. I am sure he will make some girls very happy!