Thursday, November 19, 2009

Babies!!

Dot had 2 babies! I had to bring them inside. I have no way to help keep them warm outside so her and her babies are in the other cage that has a solid bottom. They are also in my Dining room! I almost didn't go out and check but thought I better. Good thing, they were a little cold. She seemed a bit frantic. But is calming down now.. On the quick check I didn't see any spots!! Other than the eyes.. So that's a good thing.. Now I am going to bed. Its a little past my bedtime!

6 comments:

goatmilker said...

How fun it is too have babies. Seems like no matter how many times you have them it is always exciting. Have a great day Rebekah.

Feral Female said...

Congratulations to you, and of course Dot also! Babies are so exciting no matter how often we`ve had them. =)

Heather said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!

Barbara said...

Congratulations on your new bunnies. Looking forward to seeing pictures. Have a good day!

Mrs. Bee said...

Oh babies!! Just love 'em!
We have had baby goats in the kitchen in a huge watermelon cardboard box...I'm thinking rabbits might be easier when I am trying to get into the pantry!

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Awww...congrats Dot! :) Can't wait to see pics! Baby animals always seem to end up in the house here too. That is why I can't have a female barn cat around...I always end up bringing her in the house and spoiling her and the babies! Then they become pets. :)