Wednesday, October 14, 2009

He Has Done It Again....

Kyle is sooo Smart!!Lol Kara was going to invest her baby bunny money in lumber to build what we were calling her Rabbit condo!! Kyle made it out of scrap lumber and tin off of an old building here.. Now grant it the tin does leak but we just made the tarp come down over the roof and it will tie down the front of the cage so when it really cold it will block the wind. And there is a tarp on the back too. So in warmer weather we can remove the tarp for more air flow... SO yeah one project to mark off the list!!

Here is Brown bear.. He is wearing his winter coat and is so soft.. You just have to be selective of where you pet him!!Lol But he resembles the buck I had for almost 2 years so much!!

This is him. His name was Buckly... Yes I know real original. But he looked alot like Brown bear. Here he is at 10 months old. He didn't have his winter coat yet. SO the black cape really shows up on him. But when his winter coat came in it faded some. I sold him at almost 2 yrs old because I kept one of his daughters in the herd and since I have a small herd I really don't need 2 bucks.. He gave me some beautiful babies!! As far as I can tell these 2 bucks don't come from the same family lines... But the brown and black trim is pretty dominant in Nubians I think.. But his brother and Dam where Black with white spots.. He looked just like his sire. So I have 150 days give or take a few to see the first of the new babies!! I am so excited!!

3 comments:

The Packs said...

Hey that is a reallllyyyy nice rabbit hutch! So men are good for something : ) just playing. I am excited for you about the babies!!!

Feral Female said...

Thumbs up to Kyle! That`s a very nice rabbit hutch!

Aimee said...

Great hutch! That's awesome. I need something like that for baby chicks.