Monday, October 12, 2009

Brown Bear Is Here!!

This is how he rode to the house!! With his head on Candice's knee...Sleeping!
Here he is and the Goat girls coming to check him out.. Note the raised hair and ears and bowed backs. Aren't they tough??

Look at his smile!! Lol Woo Hoo Pretty girls!

He is a registered Nubian buck. He is only 8 months old so he is still young. But he is more than able to breed. If you have goats you know they don't take long to figure things out! He looks almost identical to another Nubian buck I had that was daddy to some of the ones I have now. He had beautiful babies with the does I have. He is a little thicker in the legs then some I have so hopefully that will help with the weak pasterns in them. We will see.. So In 5 months give or take a few days we will start having goat babies! Wooo Hooo!!!

9 comments:

Aimee said...

goog luck with him! He's handsome all right. I have to go pick up the buck I'm renting tomorrow.

Gail said...

Such a handsome young man.

kestrel said...

That is a handsome looking fellow - no wonder the girs are checking him out. I hope you get some successful matings - 5 months is really fast.

The Packs said...

Yay I cant wait to see some baby goats! 5 month go by pretty fast! He is very handsome.

Kritter Keeper said...

he is beautiful! hope he enjoys himself!

tree ocean said...

awww what a sweetie! See why I love the bucks? You're going to have some pretty babies!

Carolyn said...

He is so handsome. You can never have too many kids. I'm sure he'll do a great job.

Feral Female said...

He is a fine looking young man indeed! We`re getting ready to move our buck Anakin in with his ladies this weekend! Kidding time is always hectic, but I know none of us who raise goats would change it for the world!

Jennifer said...

What a handsome buck! I bet he produces some nice kids!