Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Totally Bunny!

Just a Basket full of Cute!
The Perfect one!! No color except his eyes!
Escaping!!
Awwwww.....
Line dancing? Or would that be Line Hopping?
Its a scary world!!!
Tippy Toe!
Around and around
Awwww again......
Getting tired of all these pictures! Can I go back to Momma???
Woo Hooo Treats!!

Oh Yeah the good stuff!

Got a little camera happy with the babies today but they are so cute! The girls had them out for the first time away from momma and was setting them up for pics!! Poor things are probably traumatized now.

The one with out any spots is soo lazy. You can hold it and it will stretch out in your hand and just lay there! They are still nursing but eating other stuff too. Some of mom's food and treats also hay.. Another couple of weeks and they will be out of mom's cage and in their own. We wont know for a little while what they are, whether they are boys or girls till about 4 weeks If I can tell then they are so little.

Have a good night all!!

9 comments:

small farm girl said...

I just love baby bunnies. They are so cute. We had over 150 at one time. I don't recomend it. lol

Carolyn said...

I've never seen bunnies with black eyes like that before. They are precious.

~Tonia said...

They are Dwarf Hotot pronounced Hoetoe. Their bred standard is to be no more than 2.5-3 lbs and only black around their eyes no where else. But they do tend to get little spots here and there but just because Mom and dad have few spots doesnt mean babies will. We have one with out any spots out of the 3 babies.. As pets they sell for $20 each. With out the spots for showing they sell for $50+. They make great pets!!

Anke said...

They are adorable! My girls would go nuts if I showed them these pictures. We used to have two bunnies, but sadly our dog got to them. :-(

Goat Creek Grandma said...

They are so cute. My son had some of the Hotots, Netherland Drawfs, English Lops, Flemish Giants and 3 or 4 other breeds. I miss having our own rabbits. One of these days if I can get out into the sheds to clean them without fear of snakes and bees...

Take Care,
Debbie

TJ said...

So cute! I'm glad you went a little camera crazy :)

Becky said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! We are not breeding ours until spring. But now I can't wait..those are the CUTEST little things I have ever seen!!!

Wood Mouse said...

Its enough to start getting me broody!

Rural Rambler said...

The Tippy toe one! Squeeee! Too cute.