Then I added Plantain leaf, garlic, Lavender, and Oregano oil along with Olive oil.. I thought it would be runny but it wasn't. That little bit of bees wax made the whole 8 oz jar the consistency of soft butter. Oh and this is my version of a double boiler!! Works well!
I do believe the sore spots on the goats is a mite. Because with in a day of receiving their dewormer shots the scabs started falling off. Soremouth does Not do that!! at all! Its there for a very long time!! This is going away with in a few days.. Shoooo Did not want to deal with soremouth.. Now I have to get the barn cleaned and Lime the floor. I am going to use sawdust as the first layer of bedding and then go from there. My darling oldest girl is starting on cleaning the barn for me!! With Out me asking!! What a sweetheart! I just mentioned it had to be cleaned by Friday when I can get the stuff.
Kara and I also got new shade for the rabbits. We had wired the Sunflower seed bags to the top to do for now but they bleached out in the sun pretty quick. Lasted a few months anyway. All baby bunny money is going into building her rabbit Condo!!lol She is up to needing 6 cages now. She has 5 adult rabbits and then seh needs an extra for babies till they are sold.. Right now we have various contraptions holding together!!... Sounds bad but really its not! We have 4 Havahart cages and one small animal cage that we have them all up on the end of the goat barn.. One day we will do a before and after pic... But we have to get the other built first! So much to do...
Kyla was helping out by keeping all the Ever so Helpful goats out of the way!! The babies kept trying to climb into the wheelbarrow and dumping it! She had them running around the pasture even the big ones... All except Sunshine who was Inspecting Candice's work!!
We have a 4H meeting tonight and a house that needs cleaning today!! I hope everyone has a good Monday!!