Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Candice!!

My oldest darling turns 13 years old today!! This is her last night not to old to snuggle in Momma's bed and fall asleep. She was talking one minute and next asleep!Her favorite thing... Her goats.. She has kept one goal since she was little.. She is going to be a farmer and marry one so she can have Horses, Cows and Of course Goats!
Her talents never cease to amaze me! Lol

Her favorite shirt right now.. She is definitely a Country girl!!
She has been wearing boots for a while.....
A long while.. Her first pair at her first Birthday... Favorite shirt again!! lol
Patiently waiting with me for goat babies to arrive...
She loves her sisters.. even though She may fight with them and pick on them A word of warning to anyone else who may think they can do the same...
She has been passionate about them since day one... She was never jealous when they were born. And it changed her little life dramatically when mom and dad brought home 2 babies instead of the standard One!!!lol
She is definitely the big sister... She learned how to stick a pacy in their mouth Early!!!Lol


She Loves babies too!! Her and my Niece Chloe when she was a baby.
Smile.........

Sleeping with the babies... Lilac was a little one we had in the house for a while because she was so tiny and Candice babied her and played with her... Broke her heart when we lost her a few months later..
The goats love her...
Candice and Dundun riding RC many years ago.... Daddy's girl..... All 3 of my girls are special and unique. They are alike in a lot of ways but also Very different..
Candice is passionate about people she loves. When the farm from last year wasn't working out she was worried about me! She is stubborn and headstrong.. But with God's help I can get her going in the right direction and not much will stand in her way!Lol I read a book years ago by Cynthia Tobias about strong-willed children... It fit Candice to a T. But its not a bad thing to be strong-willed because not much will persuade a strong-willed person from their beliefs! They don't give in easily! lol Oh yeah the book also described her momma... Okay I could bore everyone all day about my girls and I have a 100,000 pics!! lol
So anyway plans for the weekend was a family birthday party... But we have family coming from Louisiana!! So it has turned into a big Family BarB-Q!! Yeah!! First big one for our new house! so glad my swing got hung on the front porch!!
So if you don't hear from me all weekend that would be why!! Oh and I am still healing well. Just gotta know my limits! That is so hard! But week 3 is done and gone!
Have a great Weekend Everyone!!!

7 comments:

tree ocean said...

Happy birthday to your dear daughter! I started feeling all weepy looking at all the pix-they grow up SO FAST!!!

DO NOT OVER_DO this weekend!!!! Promise?!?!

goatpod2 said...

Happy birthday to Candice!

Amy

http://goatpod2.wordpress.com

~Tonia said...

Thanks guys!! I got teary looking at the pics!!Lol So I had to hurry up!! I promise I wont over due. I will have plenty of help!! My mom will be here and my aunts none of them will elt me do much of anything I can almost guarantee!!LOL

small farm girl said...

Happy Birthday to your youngin'. It's okay to get teary eyed. It means your a good mom. Have a good weekend!

Gail said...

Happy Birthday, you farmer girl! It is a good dream, go for it.

Rural Rambler said...

Happy Birthday to Candice Tonia! Enjoy your Labor Day not laboring but Bar-B-Queing and being with family. I think it is great to want to be a "Country Girl"!

Tabetha said...

Happy birthday to your girl! She sounds like a joy to have in your life. :)