Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blue Skies, Sunshine And Other Things..

The bright yellow Mums on my front steps. They just look so warm!!! I also have purple and want to add one more color along with some other fall decorations...The Beautiful blue sky this morning.... The crazy little tree frog isn't he Cute?? He was getting out of there.. Our pile of brush for the Bonfire. The girls are excited!Making the roasting sticks and piling up more brush to feed to the fire. That is the old barn in the background that fell in. Its built from native rock and I know it had to be so cool!! There is another smaller building like it behind there and we are going to try and save it.. More mushrooms of some kind its been so wet every type of mushroom or fungus seems to have sprung up in our yard... Kind of looks like a brain pic...Lacy little fungus.....The sunsetting. When we moved here the sun was setting to the right in this pic were the tree line slopes down some.. Now look where its at.. Kyle and Candice finding the sidewalk out front... It was wider than I thought. He scraped all the grass and dirt off and the girls hauled it off. The sunset a little while later....
This picks up where the other pic ended on the right.. And you can see all of it from the front porch... Absolutely Beautiful!!! Tomorrow is a bright and early day we have shared learning and things to do in town.. Grocery shopping for the bonfire.. Its the birthday party for Kyla and Kara and they have friends coming over to stay the night. It will be fun!! So I am off to bed should have been there a few hours ago but well I am going now.....

5 comments:

The Packs said...

The Mums do look very pretty and warm. I need to buy some for my front yard. Just have not had the time : ) Wow i could barley see the frog he is a cute little one! Have lots of fun tomorrow it sounds like the girls are going to have a great time : )

Carolyn said...

My mums are still tight little heads. I keep waiting for them to break ope into some color.

Beautiful photos. Isn't life so much more fun when you blog about it?

(And yes goats are real friends, but they are not so great with the conversation.)

Gail said...

Lots of work and fun going on there. Enjoy! I hope you are having the same beautiful weather we are.

Anke said...

Your mums look very pretty, I plan on getting some this weekend. Hope you guys have fun while doing the bonfire, I know my girls always love it.

Rural Rambler said...

Your new header is beautiful! The sunset picture is bee-ute-ti-ful too! Thank you so much for the Birthday Wishes. Bet the girls had a great time.