Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quick 6 Weeks....

First A little snake the girls found at a friends house. It was a garter snake and had just had Lunch!lol It had a little bulge were it had ate probably some sort of bug since it was so small..
Then something they found here. Its a little brown lizard. Cant recall off the top of my head their actual name. But we have looked them up before as they are very common around here. We just haven't caught one this little in a long time.. Isn't he Cute??

Well tomorrow is the day for my surgery.. I thought the 6 weeks would drag by and take forever but it didn't.. I am a little nervous. But I have a friend who works on the floor I will be going to after my surgery is done. So she can keep an eye on me!lol
I have made a list for everything around the house. For Kyle, the girls and my mom who will be staying here with the girls. Hopefully I will be home from the Hospital by Saturday if everything goes okay. They are using a Minimal invasive method since I never had a C-section they can do that. Which is good, better/faster recovery. I am confident the girls can handle the outside chores and they do well enough on the inside chores that it wont be a national disaster when I am up and around...
Oh and all the blogs I was following have disappeared!! I had quite a list to and now its telling me I haven't been following any! Something is messed up. I am not the only one having problems with that so hopefully it will get fixed soon! I hope they come back because I will never be able to remember them all.. I also tried adding them last night and they would disappear as soon as I went to a different page..
So I have been doing chores with the girls gone and taking my time enjoying it because I know I will miss it for the couple of weeks I wont be able to do much.
I signed the girls up with one of the local homeschool groups this year for shared learning. They are excited. There hadn't been much they were interested in until this year really. But they were old enough for the Hunters Safety course this year. Once they take it and pass they wont have to take it again. Then there was a Ball game class where they are suppose to learn all sorts of different ball games. The last one is Pencil art. They are all interested in that one. They love to draw or anything art related really. They are all pretty good at it too. Kara draws more than the other two. But they get in a drawing kick and go thru the paper! I buy the computer paper because its cheaper for the purpose. We are looking forward to it.
Well my day is getting away from so I have to get going! I will be back soon!

7 comments:

Captain's Wife - Jennifer said...

Keeping you in our prayers and wishing you a speedy recovery!!! :)

tree ocean said...

Praying for an easy surgery and quick recovery! But take it easy afterwards!!!!

Warren said...

Best wishes for your surgery and smooth recovery!

Rural Rambler said...

Tonia I am sending prayers for an easy surgery and extra prayers and good vibes for a fast uncomplicated recovery. Want you back outside as soon as possible snap happying with your camera! And of course want you back at home feeling better with your family. Take care and know that we are thinking of you. If you can give us an update!

~Tonia said...

Thanks guys! My day has slowed down considerably! Ahh! Just hope I can sleep tonight! Still have to pack a bag and run get feed. Kids will be back later this evening so that will be good too. I will update as soon as I can Which will probably be after I get home from the hospital. Thanks again!!

small farm girl said...

Tonia, my blogs came back! Hopefully yours will too. You will need them when you need something to do in the next few days. lol. You will be fine, up and running in no time. You'll be in my prayers.

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

Glad the time is finally here. Now you can get on with it. Praying all goes well and you recover quickly. Keep us informed as to your progress.