Sunday, August 16, 2009

Oh My.....




Its only been 4 days and I am already pacing around the house!!! I walked out to the goat pen to see everyone but didn't go in with them of course. I couldn't defend myself against them being affectionate!lol So I had to pet across the fence.. No fun! How in the world am I going to last SIX WEEKS!?!?!? Well the walk to the goat pen did make me a little tired but it helped to get outside some..
The flower is a variety of Passiflora its the vine they get passion fruit from. I had seen it on another blog before but didn't know it grew here. Its was smaller and lighter colored but the same thing. It is so pretty I thought. We found it when we were extending the goats fence to include more green pasture the other night. It kind of looks like a ballerina..
That's all I got.. Going back to my book maybe.. Or stare at the ceiling... Or something...

7 comments:

Warren said...

That's a beauty, nice shots!

small farm girl said...

Hang in there! It will get better. When I broke my foot last year, I thought I was going to dye of boredom. What made it even worse was I broke it on the day our colt was born. So no imprinting on him. I just took my lawn chair out into the yard and sit and relaxed watching him. Go get into nature if you can. Sit on your porch, relax, enjoy. The resting will end soon enough.
smf

tree ocean said...

That is beautiful and I was thinking of the flower I saw on Warren's blog!

I don't think we get the passion flowers here-too frigid. LOL....

Googling around on the internet can be entertaining. I end up a lot of interesting places starting off with a simple name search or image search.

or ebay is fun if you like window shopping. :)

~Tonia said...

It is the same as the flower as on Warren's blog just a different variety. Its not seen very often here though.. I went back to his and searched because I remembered seeing it!lol And it was the same..
I am trying my best to relax. I have been outside roaming around but Not doing anything... Still I see things that I could be doing and its hard not too. I didnt think it would be this hard.. Of course I still get tired too because it was a major trauma(sp?) to my body.

Carolyn said...

That flower is amazing. It doesn't look real!!

Goat Creek Grandma said...

If you get too bored, you can play Farm Town. It will help pass away the hours. I have a few friends who got me started on it and now it takes all I can to keep up. Its addicting. School is really going to cramp my farming. :)

Must be hard not to love on your goat babies. I know when I would go out to visit they all wanted some love.

Take care,
Debbie

Kritter Keeper said...

ahh, i hope you heal fast! lovely flower! that farm town sounds like fun...not sure i should try it if it is addicting! ;)