Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Need Directions?.....

Giant hand pointing the way? Lol I thought it was a neat picture!
Sunset last night after the storm went through. Yep from my front porch!

He doesn't look real thrilled does he?? Lol His ears are stuck back on his horns. He tolerated it for a few minutes. This is the only boy I have right now and he is a wether. His name is Vanilla so that means he is destined for the freezer... Supposedly... Lol
Of course he is trying to convince us he has other uses besides filling the freezer.. But not sure what they are yet! Okay that's all I got... So back to staring at the walls... Just kidding going to try to work on Homeschool stuff today..

4 comments:

tree ocean said...

Great sunset pix! What a great view!

LOL at the goat ears. :)

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

A friend pointed out a cloud formation the other day that looked like a lady's naked backside from the waist down, doing a split. No, really! I'm serious. I don't think I would have noticed it except that she pointed it out to me. Wonder what that says about her brain? Does that work like those ink splotches psychiatrists use? LOL Didn't think to take a picture though so I guess you'll just have to believe me.

~Tonia said...

You can find all kinds of things in the clouds if you watch long enough! Its one of our favorite things to do!!

Rural Rambler said...

Cool picture and yes for sure that is what that formation of clouds says to me with a slight nudge from you! Love your front porch views, you should do a series! Cool fall like weather this weekend, you ready? We went to the State Fair yesterday and ate our share of junk. Fun day, long day.
Enjoy your country day Tonia!