Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lots Of Plans!

We have something planned just about everyday till my surgery next Thursday...
Tomorrow is our errand day and it will be extra Because I have to get all groceries for at least 2 weeks!! Plus Feed and Hay...
Then Friday we may possibly be going to see my friend. We were going Wednesday but she has been sick and doesnt want to give it to me before my surgery. So it maybe After I am feeling better before I get to go see her. We are also going to the Farmers Market Friday And collecting Wildflowers for the girls first official science project for the school year. Gotta get them before they fade and then will press them for later.
Saturday is the trip to the river and cave. The girls are excited. We are going a little later in the day after lunch and staying till in the evening after supper. It will be fun. Then Sunday the girls will be going home with my Parents to go camping with them and they will be back Wednesday with my mom who will be staying here while I am in the hospital. There is lots of little everyday things in between all of this. I am a little nervous about the surgery. I know its a pretty routine surgery but scary never the less.....
Oh and I received my order from www.ecostoreusa.com. I have tried the Laundry soap so far and I like it. Smells good!! I also have Hair conditioner and dog shampoo to try..
Good Night!!!

3 comments:

tree ocean said...

I hope your surgery goes well. August is already flying by!

~Tonia said...

Thank You!! Yes it is.. When they told me 6 weeks I was thinking it was going to drag by .. Well it hasnt.... Its already almost over.

kestrel said...

I am glad your mum will be with you after your surgery, I appreciated my mum when I was little and dependent on her, but was so eager to leave home to be independent from her. Then I got married and found I needed her even more than when I was little. THANK GOD FOR MOTHERS! Do have a good time with the kids out on the river and cave. Don't worry about the surgery, stay relax and calm cos getting anxious will only make your blood pressure shoot up. I will keep you in my prayers for a super speedy recovery.