Sunday, July 12, 2009

How a Buzzard Affects a Windshield.....

When You top a hill doing about 60mph and a buzzard is on the other side.. Well they usually dont get out of the way in time! Like today when Kyle was headed to my parents...
Really he has No Luck with windshields!! This will be the second one for this truck in 2 years.. His other truck had to have 2 put in it...
He survived the accident but the buzzard did not....... Now what I want to know is Will Live Buzzards eat a dead road kill buzzard????

4 comments:

small farm girl said...

I friend of my hit an eagle on his motorcycle. Broke his shoulder. Stupid eagle.

tree ocean said...

That is amazing the windshield held together!!! I have some friends that hit a wild turkey, and it came right through the windshield and was flopping on the back seat with the kids!!!!

Tell Kyle not to feel too bad-I went through two rear glass gates with the old Blazer and one with my current vehicle-all human error-I hope my next car does not have a glass gate! (oh, I have been through a couple windshields from rocks but luckily had them compensated) Rear gates are probably easier to replace than front windshields, though.

Gosh, you didn't need that! Glad he is ok!

Kritter Keeper said...

a turkey flew right in front of my truck...it was funny at the time but it could have ended like his windshield. glad he is ok!

Wood Mouse said...

I am glad that it was only the wind shield and the Buzzard that were harmed in the taking of those pictures. Unfortunately Buzzards will eat Buzzard road kill, the cannibals