Monday, June 29, 2009

Officially Blogging......

From the big rock we now live on!! Just ask Kyle trying to drive a fence post!! lol
The move actually went very smooth and we had a lot of help! Which was a definite blessing! It was extremely hot though. It was close to 100* Saturday and HUMID!!! Sunday it cooled off to more normal temps and we sat on our new front porch and relaxed with a good cup of coffee.
Of course I still have boxes stacked but I am slowly getting things organized. The girls are loving their new rooms. I promise I will get pictures soon.
I had to go see the doctor to discuss options today. I have some abnormalities(who ME? Not normal??) lol and other issues. We have decided the best thing would be for me to have a hysterectomy. So I will be having surgery in August. Not looking forward to it but it could be worse. If I had waited any longer it would have been.
So there is an update of sorts its back to unpacking I go.... I will be back to normal blogging soon!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Congratulations on being almost done moving. I've been almost done moving for two years now. I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. Best of luck to you and best wishes for a speedy and uneventful recovery.
aimee

Goat Creek Grandma said...

Congratulations on a successful move. We moved at the end of March and I still have boxes I am trying to unpack. It stinks not having the storage areas like we did in our old house.

Take Care,
Debbie

tree ocean said...

Oh, sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery!!! My sister had that and made out fine.

That must have been rough moving in the heat, but porch and coffee sounds lovely!!!

I have no suggestions about fencing over rock!!!