Sunday, June 21, 2009

The In Between Week!!

My internet will be going off here at the old house and waiting on my wireless router at the new house. We will also be moving more little stuff this week and the Big move is this Thursday-Saturday!! Yeah we are excited! So I will be back next week sometime.
My test came back with not the greatest news in the world but not the worst. I will find out more when I talk to the regular nurse Monday. It was a fill in nurse Friday.
So everyone stay cool in this heat if you are in the heat wave and I will be back!!

5 comments:

small farm girl said...

I hope everything comes out okay

tree ocean said...

Happy moving! Hope it goes well. Sorry to hear about your test...hope everything turns out fine and try to stay relaxed in this busy time!

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

Good luck with the move. Sorry things didn't go well with the tests - tell us all about it when you get back.

Mount Belly Mama said...

We'll miss you! Let us know how the test goes. Will be waiting to hear...

kestrel said...

Take care with yourself, the family and the Great MOVE.