Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm Smellin' Coffee......


I decided to torture myself and not drink coffee for a while... I only allow myself a cup a day and when coffee drinking friends visit... And Special occasions... And when I need a pick me up...And.. Lol well you get the picture.. I like coffee alot. Its not the caffeine I usually drink half decaf. Its the taste and smell of coffee. I really usually just drink it once a day. SO its been a week and I have had it 2 times.. I have been a little grouchy in the morning I think this is why... But I have to survive the next week anyway because the coffee pot is packed and at the other house already!

I have been making all the arrangement to get moved. Phone service, Internet and things like that. My Internet provider now is $10 More where we are moving to so I canceled them and had to get a new provider. It can be such a rip off sometimes. I mean does it really cost $10 more to provide service there as it does here... I Highly doubt it...

We are going down tomorrow with 2 loads and the stuff to get started with the animals. I am down to 25 chickens though Due to bad dogs!! They only do it when the one male dog is loose here on the farm since he is tied up no more chicken losses. I did lose all our silkies but the 2 roosters. I hate that they are so sweet and one was a 2 year old hen. When we get moved I have promised myself and the girls we have a pen just for silkies and banties. A secure, nothing can get into them, kind of pen!!
Anyway we will be making the final moving the big stuff next weekend so I probably wont be online for most of next week and weekend!! I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will be back with pics of the new place once we get settled!

6 comments:

tree ocean said...

I have to have coffee first thing in the am. I was lying in bed this am wishing I had someone to bring me a cup! LOL!!! Like a maid with a pretty tray of china!!! *rings an imaginary bell and goes back to sleep*

Happy moving-can't wait to see if this comment posts!!!

Aimee said...

Good luck with the move! The thought of catching and packing up 25 chickens floors me.

~Tonia said...

Yeah Tree it worked!!!
I moved 50 chickens last year Aimee!!Lol 3 car loads in pet carriers and laundry baskets. Not very pleasing to me or the chickens!!lol

Goat Creek Grandma said...

We had the same problem with the internet when we moved. It took me over a month to find someone that even serviced the area where the new house is.

Take care while moving. It doesn't seem that the heat is going to let up for a while. Try to stay cool,

Debbie

kestrel said...

Good Luck with the moving and hope you get the new chicken pen done quickly. Can't imagine packing and movin all the animals, I only had furniture and two dogs to move and I thought that was an almighty headache. Looking forward to all the pictures of the new place. Take Care.

Jennifer said...

I am the same way with Dr. Pepper. Not much of a coffee drinker but I love my Dr. Pepper. Trying to quit drinking so much of it. Sorry to hear about the chickens. I hope the move goes well!