Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Few Pics!!!

The pond across the road that we hear in the evenings. Full of bullfrogs and a red eared Slider turtle came across and laid her eggs in our yard the girls are so excited. They got here right after she was done and had buried them.. The put rocks around it so it doesn't get mowed or disturbed to much.
The view Again from my front porch....

And my Front Porch or at least some of it... We have great plans for it!! Wooden rocking chairs and a swing....


There are 9 goats in this pic.. They are Thoroughly enjoying themselves!!! They were stressed from the move and the heat but are coming out of it well. We got through several boxes today. Which is good! We should have it pretty much done by the end of the week. Kyle is off this weekend so we will be going to some farmers markets. We will be getting ready to for the girls to show next Monday too.
Okay I am off to relax on my new porch!! Good night all!!



7 comments:

Aimee said...

what a lovely front porch! And a beautiful view. Enjoy!

tree ocean said...

Fireworks! Wow the fourth is this weekend!

What a lovely view! And the goats look happy stuffing themselves~but I bet they were yelling for their buds, eh?

What is the lie of the land behind and beside you?

~Tonia said...

We are on a huge hill!! The house is on a more level spot built into the side of the hill. The pasture slops off with quite a drop. I will have to post a pic of it. But it is Missouri and I said if I ever bought a house I wanted it on a hill! I have actually looked at this house for years when we would go thru the area. Its funny how it worked out.
My goats werent out with the main herd at the farm so to them it wasnt to stressful as far as that, Which is good. They never did mix well with the main herd really . And then when I was miling I moved them closer to the house to be easier to separate for milking so I wouldnt be stampeded every morning!!
I finally figured out how to get pictures of fireworks last year. So that is where that pic came from..

Juli said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new home !

Sandy@American Way Farm said...

Beautiful front porch. Save a rocking chair for me.

Gemini said...

It does mean there's more to talk about, I guess. :)

kestrel said...

It is a beautiful place and I am so glad you have moved safely, with the family and all the animals. And to have a place on a hill, you're a lucky girl, looking forward to more pics especially one showing your house on the hill