Monday, June 1, 2009

Changes.....

Well with all the family stuff going on lately it has Kyle and I really thinking about what we want out of life. Since there will be no opprotunity to buy this house or any of the land. It is with some regret we are moving from the farm here that we manage and we have an opportunity to buy a small place. It sort of fell into our lap and its a good deal.
It will put us closer to all of our family so if they need help it wont tax our budget so much. The girls are excited to be moving too.
So in a month we will be moving. I will still have this blog and we will be taking my chickens, dairy goats and small animals with us. Everything else belongs to the farm here. A lot of things have caught slack here and I haven't been able to do like I normally did as far as taking care of my family. So this is the best decision for our family. Now for the lovely fun of Moving!
My MIL has surgery this week too. I will post on how that goes.
I hope everyone has a great week!

6 comments:

small farm girl said...

Good luck Tonia. We all will be praying for you and your family. Just don't forget us!

Juli said...

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles ! I hope everything works out for the best for everyone !!

Jennifer said...

Hope the move goes well. Glad to hear you will be keeping your blog, I would miss it if you didn't. :)

Callie said...

Sounds like a very good decision! I too think you will be much happier on your own place close to family. Glad you get to take your chickens and goats. They will make your new place your home much faster

Mount Belly Mama said...

Congrats on the new move! Change is always good. So happy you're taking all the furry ones with you.

kestrel said...

See it as a new beginning with lots of hope and plans for a bright future. It will be great to own a place of your own and the girls are looking forward to the changes and challenges. Home is where the family is and you have a wonderful family. I am imagining Noah's Ark on the move with all the animals going along.