Thursday, May 28, 2009

Clouds & Kittens

We have had rain off and on for days now. The sun comes out and then the clouds move in and it rains. This was some of the rain moving in the other night right at sunset. Its a little blurry because the light was going.. It was suppose to be dry today but its after 9am and still foggy and cloudy.... I don't think the weather listened to the forecast...
A bowl full of Cute! The kittens are almost 7 weeks old and going to new homes this week. We are keeping the little orange striped one his name is Cheez-it. I had to put down one of our cats earlier this week it made it back to house and had obviously been hit. It was really bad and he was in a lot of pain. It was a shame he was friendly And a good mouser!
I hope everyone has a great day!!


5 comments:

The Old Gray Egg said...

If you ever miss the blue skies, just look into the kittens' eyes.

Evelyn said...

Sorry to hear about the cat. :( I love the black ones... I've always thought black cats were so striking!
I've wondered why Nature gives us so much rain when we're supposed to be making hay. From your description of walking thru the grass to look for pig #5, it's time to make hay... but there's not enough uninterrupted sunshine!
I'm making peppermint tea tho. :) Picked a bunch & dried it in a bag. I'll be picking more today. There's lots! I'll also be picking spearmint to make mint sauce for lamb. mmmmmmmm!!!

Kritter Keeper said...

i wish i could have the black kitty!!! love black cats...i am so sorry about your loss. cats are so special and to think that poor thing made all that effort to get back home. so sad. at least now he is pain free.

kestrel said...

I love the ginger cat, reminds me of my very first cat called Tami. Your pix of the grey threatening clouds contrasting with the golden-red tree reflecting the setting sun is worth a prize in a photo competition.

Jennifer said...

What a great picture and some very adorable kittens!